EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Smokin' Crack - The 4 Team Version

With all the lunacy in here the past couple of days, figured I would do something both fun AND dumb for a few days until losing makes me do otherwise.

I shall list unto you, my parlay for the evening - this of the 4 team variety that likely has little to no chance of winning with the accompanying "in depth" reasons for my selection.

1.Nats +132
    Billy Traber is the lefty starter for the Nats tonight. He hasn't started a game all year.

2.STL +130
    Adam Wainright is the starter for the Cards tonight. He grew up in Georgia and will likely be out to impress some hotties that he gave free tickets to the game. He'll give up an assload of runs early which will make said hotties wet. STL rallies late against Big Bob Wickman. Wainright gets the girls.

3.CLE -130
    Brandon McCarthy is a distant relative of Charlie McCarthy. I don't wager on communist scum.

Phils +106
    Adam Eaton pitched for the Padres once upon a time. Once upon a time, he was a good pitcher. Jason Germano hits the hill for the Pads. Good thing their offense is still in the witness protection program, Phils win 7-2.

Projected Payout: 18.5 to 1

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 team big dog parlay

I actually put 20 on KC WSOX TB pays 475..if this could come thru so could yours....