Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

All NL, All the Time 7/20

Bad day yesterday. Let's try to get ahead. Today's my last day before a well deserved vacation.

CIN (+) Until they get beat, they are the team. Olsen had a scuffle with management last week and Lohse is pitching better. I think as long as the bats stay hot, CIN should continue their dominance in FLA.

HOU (-) Slight edge to Oswalt, who looked good at CHC, but ran into a hot squad. PIT has not been hitting lately, and I doubt they come around tonight.

CHC (-) Like Cincy, until they get beat, gotta go with em.

ATL (-) Funk? What Funk? Maroth was just what the doctor ordered for the Braves, and the pending surgery to STL ace weighs heavy on the team. Look for ATL to get 3 of 4 this weekend.

Not sure about the rest, but this should get me back on the positive.

Good luck to all, and as always, would love to hear any feedback. (It helped me yesterday)

My $.02

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lean with you on Atlanta, lean against you on the Astros (Gorzo's the better pitcher right now, and Oswalt's road numbers are scary bad), no opinion at all on the other two. I just played two AL games. Good luck!

Negataur
    Negataur's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Razz. I'll consider.

PIT has not been hitting/scoring runs. Bay, LaRoche, No one seems to be hitting right now. Too many automatic outs in the line up.

I agree, Gorzo has been solid, but did not look good last week in ATL. I think that Houston's bats could come out of hiding here.

This may be one that I think about for a while today.........

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by Negataur View Post
    Thanks Razz. I'll consider.

PIT has not been hitting/scoring runs. Bay, LaRoche, No one seems to be hitting right now. Too many automatic outs in the line up.

I agree, Gorzo has been solid, but did not look good last week in ATL. I think that Houston's bats could come out of hiding here.

This may be one that I think about for a while today.........
    Intrigued by the total in this one. Greek has posted 8' at +105/-125, Pinny's holding at -105/-105 at 8 flat.