isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lottery Tickets

A couple hours before the SF/Chi game today, I picked up some tickets to the Giants game on July 24th against the Braves. I figured I'm going to be in town anyway so why not catch a game at one of America's great ballparks. Since Barry has been struggling so much lately, I didn't give any consideration to the fact that it could be the game he ties or breaks the record. Apparently the vendor wasn't thinking it either because I got them at a discounted price. Barry promptly blasted 2 homers at Wrigley today and now all of a sudden it is projected that 7/24 could be the day!

Seats are about 11 rows back in left field power alley so I'm hoping he takes it to the opposite field. I guess I need to bring a baseball glove. Maybe I should give him a call...

I'll be looking for you, BBD (Barry Bond's Dearest)! Do you still have Barry's cell? I think its a 756 number.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

I'll be around the water hoping to snag it out of mid-air barehanded. Why not?

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probably a good day for him to hit one. Hudson is tough, but he won't be scared to pitch to him.

isetcap

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Probably a good day for him to hit one. Hudson is tough, but he won't be scared to pitch to him.
    I agree. Hudson likes a challenge. That is his personality.

isetcap

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    I'll be around the water hoping to snag it out of mid-air barehanded. Why not?
    I've got to think that standing-room only area out there in right field is going to be PACKED. Or are you thinking about joining the kayak crowd?

I'm going to give a shout out to SBR if I catch the ball. When I get interviewed I'm also going to mention Barry's Biggest Dan I mean Fan, and how he wished he could have been there.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by isetcap View Post
    I've got to think that standing-room only area out there in right field is going to be PACKED. Or are you thinking about joining the kayak crowd?
    We'll clear out some room for sure.

isetcap

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    We'll clear out some room for sure.
    Just like a poker player...always pushing people around.