area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

strictly winners

hey nice to meet ya strictlywinners.. got a couple of questions for you. Who are you favorite teams outside of betting and on average how much do you bet per game? Also, what do you think of the tigers tommorow at -139? I think bonderman is a great deal at that price...

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

try not to let my heart get involved in gambling cause then u will be a loser but baseball favorite yanks and braves. Football love the 49ers and panthers and basketball i like the heat but if new jersey moves to brooklyn and becomes the brooklyn nets they will be my favorite. As for tigers i have no feelings on the game i do all of my research and line comparisons the nite before the game unfortunetly the tigers game was not posted il check it out rite now and give u my opinion but it will be a force pick not one of my good plays for today

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

just did quick evaluation tigers still isnt one but mite be and unfortunetly i stumbled across a big favorite that is my biggest play of the day the angels for 22 i dont like takin big favs for big units cause it can erase a big day real quick but gotta stick to what got me to where i am so i will be adding angels to my card for 22