3* BEST BETS (1-1)(-0.81)
2* STRONG PLAYS (1-1)(-0.46)
1* REGULAR PLAYS (3-2)(+0.80)
===============================
OVERALL RECORD (5-4)(-0.47)

0-3 dropping 7.37 units on Friday. Some have you might have noticed that I like to buy points at key numbers and lay the extra juice. It only costs you when you lose. Well last night it costs me. I am ok with it though. Liked my picks last night, but I was just on the wrong side. I think it take 1-2 weeks to get a feel for how the season and teams are going to be.

For instance, I wondered if Colorado St was really that bad after their opening game and I figured no. Well I guess they are. Now I know to shy away from taking that team. Now it makes me wonder if Hawaii will play as well as last week, probably not. Hopefully after this week or certainly next week, I will have a much better feel for things. Until then I would love to win, but will be alright with things as long as I am near the breakeven mark and not get buried. I am usually not this long winded, sorry for rambling on. Here are my selections for Saturday.

Took a pass on all the games leading up to 3:30. Very rare that I did not find someone to bet on.

3* N Illinois +10 (-130) vs Iowa
3* Wyoming +3.5 vs Washington St
2* Michigan -2.5 (-110) vs Notre Dame
2* Auburn -2 (-110) vs Washington
2* Vanderbilt -3 (-110) vs M Tennessee St
1* UNLV +24.5 (-110) vs USC
1* Arizona -10 (-110) vs BYU