Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Monday game thread for all the games

I think fading Nova on the mound could be a good option tonight vs the Nationals.

I can't trust Pittsburgh in this spot, I know Nationals come off a 10:2 whipping by the Marlins. Nationals should rebound here, at least I see a good chance for this to happen.

I also see there is a line movement towards the Rangers, I can't really see how Minor is going to handle the Red Sox line-up, can cause him all sorts of trouble. Rodriguez had many good starts for the Red Sox this season and usually we can rely on him to get the job done. Why not tonight?

I like Boston ML or RL as big lean here.

Blackballer

I also throw in Milwaukee to win against the Marlins tonight. Anderson as a fly-ball pitcher at Marlins park and Urena starting at home has yet to win a home game this season going 0-7 in Marlins.
    Brewers' offense in general is more dangerous, can't trust the up down Marlins, they win a few they lose a few. Milwaukee on the other is more consistent. Brewers also get a great chance to build on their 1 1/2 game lead on the Cubs in their division.

Give me Milwaukee for the win here

Blackballer

C'mon Yankees you can still get the run line in the 1st game, just don't hit into a double play now!! I see 3 runs in this inning

Blackballer

I know it's a Ohio battle but both pitchers are not the greatest in their recent starts when it comes to interleague starts, I have to go with Cleveland in this one, to me they have the more potent offense although the Reds are in a really good form of late.
    I am not saying Reds can't win here but I ride with the Indians in this, wished the price would be a little better but still Cleveland for me. Best of luck to everyone.