Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Any value in Cardinals on the road vs Milwaukee's Suter tonight?

I see the Brewers as the home favorite tonight vs the Cardinals. Brewers are - 114 (Pinnacle). Braun's return to the lineup is expected tonight. Starting pitcher for STL is C.Martinez who is trying to find his form after he hit the DL. His numbers are not bad vs Milwaukee, Brewers and Cubs are in a locked tie when it comes to the division standings. Suter isn't pitching bad recently, can see why MIL is home favorite but think there maybe some little value with STL when Martinez can find his old form especially vs MIL.

Blackballer

Giants look over-priced after a closer look, can see Padres as a live dog tonight vs San Francisco, these two teams are not that far away when it comes to win-loss record overall in the season. Bumgarner not really convincing after he came off the DL in his last four starts. Giants lost all last four starts when he started, Giants with a closer problem that they have to solve in their next couple of games. All in all not a bad spot to consider Padres as the underdog pick here.

chasincoin954
    chasincoin954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 188

padres and brew crew are the plays

Blackballer

Quote Originally Posted by chasincoin954 View Post
    padres and brew crew are the plays
    Yes I kind of like the Brewers here as well. I see that Martinez's numbers vs Milwaukee date back to April to the beginning of the season. Milwaukee is a different team now compared to the month of April.

I am not fully confident in picking the Padres but maybe I will make it a prop bet where Padres score most of their runs in the middle to late stages of the game, when Bumgarner gets gassed out and the Giants bullpen come to play.

chasincoin954
    chasincoin954's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 188

yeah i agree... im also on cubs too

Blackballer

Quote Originally Posted by chasincoin954 View Post
    yeah i agree... im also on cubs too
    I also think Cubs on the run line but I have to say Reds are competing in their last game but the big question is how will Harvey fare against the Cubs line-up?? I don't have high confidence in Harvey getting the job done today vs Chicago and handling the Cubs line-up.

Hoping that Baez taking his performance from his last game into tonight's action, he could cause some damage to Harvey when Baez gets his chance in a good batting situation.