Tomic -2.5 Games @1.84

F. Lopez -3 Games @1.74

M. Purcell ML @2.10

Tomics a solid Grass player, i believe he is motivated to get back into the top 100. He needs to do well at these tournaments. Hes not the type of guy that enjoys grinding it out on the Challenger tour. Marco Bagdahtis is getting older and seems to be injured fairly often these days, he will go out to compete but a motivated Tomic who has done well on grass befor should be able to take out baggy in two sets.
F. Lopez, this is easily his best surface, in the past he has dominated some of these smaller tournaments.... im hoping his age takes a back seat for one more year. His serve and Volley game is deadly when on. Troicki has had some decent matches on The Grass but he to has been injured and out of form.
My last play is more of a fade on Jaziri, hes had a solid 3 month run and hes got zero points to defend here, he also hasnt played well on grass. The guy may use this as a break period befor the hardcourt season resumes in late July. I havnt seen Purcell play but he beat two decent pros already, his last round against JP smith he is usually half decent on grass.