Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Totals Winner.....Fred The Hammers MLB Thread

Red Sox Over 4 (-130) tonite. Sonny Gray is 1-4 lifetime with a 4.93 era vs Boston. They'll work him and make him throw a ton of pitches. Prob 3-4 runs by the 5th if he's still in there.

3-1 yesterday and on a 11-5 streak

Lets Do It

Fred The Hammer

When I'm out walking
    I strut my stuff
    And I'm so strung out
    I'm high as a kite
    I just might stop to check you out

Let me go on like I
    Blister in the sun
    Let me go on
    Big hands, I know you're the one

What the penetrate does this mean? He's trying to pick up a woman with big hands? All I know is....baseball is easy when you're seeing the ball!!!

Winner Winner 2nd Inning...gotta Love It

Fred The Hammer

Locked in on some winners for tomorrow:

Mets (-129) over Milwaukee

The Mets are 7-1 vs RH starters and Metz is a better talent then Davies. Milw is missing their closer, and Christian Yelich. Also Thames has 5 HRs but he doesn't play vs lefties. Love the Mets at a very reasonable price!!!

Parlay with Boston/Baltimore Over 9.5

Warmer weather and I think the Orioles will wake up. Both pitchers Tillman and Rodriguez have been terrible.

Good Luck!!! Seeing the ball well and it feels good!!!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cain is banged up for brewers too, good time to fade them while missing top 2 guys in order, they were looking pretty strong w Cain and yelich in the 1 and 2 holes. Gl on the season Fred

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Cain is banged up for brewers too, good time to fade them while missing top 2 guys in order, they were looking pretty strong w Cain and yelich in the 1 and 2 holes. Gl on the season Fred

GL to you too 2daBank! I know Cards fans know baseball!! I have Jose Martinez on 3 of my fantasy teams. That guy hits some missiles!!!

Took a little more Mets -118. I'm done w/the overnight moneylines. Its good to grab totals you like on the overnight but the money lines always seem like they're better to bet on game day!

Also added Reds/Cards Under 9.5

My thinking there is that Weaver is pretty decent and the Reds will be doing good to score 3-4 runs. That means the Cards have to get 6 to beat the Under and Mahle has really good control!

12-5 streak with a couple of nice dogs in there too!!

Lets Do It!!

2daBank

I hear ya, I bet far less overnights than I used to for couple reasons. 1st of all i find it impossible lately to predict where the hell these lines gonna go? Freaking mind boggling to me the way some move! Secondly the last few years it seems like when I beat the number by a large margin the play goes to total dog shit! I remember a time it was good to smash the closer but recently just seems like beating it by 20 cents or more a surefire way to lose! Lol.,

Jose a strange case,watching him hit it mind-boggling to me it took him this long in minors to get a chance, dude can straight rake! I get he has no true position where he a plus defender in the field but a bat like that you would think either a al team would have picked him up to dh or someone would have found a spot for him sooner!! Just crazy he has wasted away in minors for better part of a decade! Think we have enough abs at this point to prove it far from a fluke, he should help your teams immensely all season!

Fred The Hammer

Boston 4-1 after 1. Any line Under 10 is going to look good at Fenway or Yankee Stadium....unless Sale is pitching or Severino at times

Fred The Hammer

I hear ya, I bet far less overnights than I used to for couple reasons. 1st of all i find it impossible lately to predict where the hell these lines gonna go? Freaking mind boggling to me the way some move! Secondly the last few years it seems like when I beat the number by a large margin the play goes to total dog shit! I remember a time it was good to smash the closer but recently just seems like beating it by 20 cents or more a surefire way to lose! Lol.,

Jose a strange case,watching him hit it mind-boggling to me it took him this long in minors to get a chance, dude can straight rake! I get he has no true position where he a plus defender in the field but a bat like that you would think either a al team would have picked him up to dh or someone would have found a spot for him sooner!! Just crazy he has wasted away in minors for better part of a decade! Think we have enough abs at this point to prove it far from a fluke, he should help your teams immensely all season!

I put some more on Reds/Cards Under 9.5. Class fade the public overreaction to yesterday. Weaver and Mahle are both good. I have Weaver on 2 of my 5 cash teams and Mahle on every one of them.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I put some more on Reds/Cards Under 9.5. Class fade the public overreaction to yesterday. Weaver and Mahle are both good. I have Weaver on 2 of my 5 cash teams and Mahle on every one of them.
    I love weaver, kid has the stuff and mentality to be a excellent 2nd or 3rd guy in a rotation for a long time. Now these idiots need to get over their emotional attachment to waino and get flarherty in this rotation where he belongs. Cards are set to have one of best rotations in baseball in the not to distant future! Martinez, weaver, Reyes (prob won't get back to starting till next year) Flarhery, those 4 a lot of young very talented arms!

Fred The Hammer

I had Flaherty for his 1 start. Its hard to hold guys though on yahoo because I have multiple guys on the DL and you only get 2. He's good. I picked the Cards to win the division although Mikolas doesn't look that good yet. Lester is washed up. Darvish is an old 32 and not really a fan of Quintana or Chatwood either.

2daBank

Starting pitching will be fine, although be much better when Flarhery comes back up. Mikolas stuff pretty decent, should be fine for what they need him for which just a back end innings eater type. Offense should keep them in plenty of games when they heat up. I'm more worried about the pen, there plenty of talent back there and even more on way w Reyes, the problem is just getting dumbfukk matheny to trust the young talented arms instead of trotting same garbage vets out there day after day. Pen should honestly become a strength, unfortunately just gonna fall on matheny using them correctly which always a issue cause he bout worst manager in bigs!!

Fred The Hammer

Mikolas vs Reed listed tomorrow but Reed just pitched an inning last night. I think they're bring Finnegan back and he's been a mess. Hurt all of last year and struggling in AAA this spring. I doubt he goes more then 4? Cards, Cards RL, and Cards team totals are all locks. Reed sucks too if they stick with him? Cards like 8-1 tomorrow or something. If Votto goes Adrian Gonzalez and just suddenly loses it...and he'll be 35 this year....then this Reds team could threaten the 62 Mets 120 losses. I'm serious! They are the worst I've seen in 51 years.

2daBank

I been playing cards ml/rl 1st 5 and game all series. Most likely will continue. Finally found a team playing worse than them and bats starting to heat up in that bandbox vs crappy reds pitching!

Fred The Hammer

I been playing cards ml/rl 1st 5 and game all series. Most likely will continue. Finally found a team playing worse than them and bats starting to heat up in that bandbox vs crappy reds pitching!

Yep. Scott Schebler and Eugenio Suarez are both out from hit by pitches. The Reds are 2-11 after tonite and Suarez won 1 game with 5 rbis. Schebler hit 30 hrs last year. Dumbass Reds try to play speed ball but their park is the biggest bandbox in baseball. They need guys like the Cards that just get on base and hit HRs so their HRs aren't all solo shots. Keep it simple

Fred The Hammer

Mets up 3-2 with 2 men/1 out bottom 5....bout to blow it open!!

Fred The Hammer

Mets 6-2

2daBank

Mets 6-2

Nice.

Hoping cards pen don't blow this rl. Kind of game that tends to happen when they left a lot of runs out on bases.

Fred The Hammer

Nice.

Hoping cards pen don't blow this rl. Kind of game that tends to happen when they left a lot of runs out on bases.

I have Under 9.5....slipping away? Why aren't the Cards going to Jordan Hicks or Bud Norris?

Fred The Hammer

Leone hanging slider after slider and Votto gets picked off....lolllllllllll

Thats my Reds.....daydreaming since Opening day. Heads up their ass although it was helpful tonite!

2daBank

Leone hanging slider after slider and Votto gets picked off....lolllllllllll

Thats my Reds.....daydreaming since Opening day. Heads up their ass although it was helpful tonite!
    Like i said, finally found a team playing worse than us! That shitty base running been a staple of ours last 2 years! Lol.

Far as pen dumbfukk matheny pretty much insist on going w bowman, leone, and Lyons every fukkin game! Who cares we got much more talented arms in hicks and mayers?!? They young so dipshit rather get beat w his vets he loves!

Fred The Hammer

Nice hit for us 2daBank!!!! 6 more outs with the Mets. Feels good to be on a roll and the games aren't influenced by 38 degree weather, etc

Fred The Hammer

Finnegan will walk 3-4 and give up a HR or 2 tomorrow. It will be Cards 4-0 or 5-1 by the 4th-5th inning. Our other good young hitter Winker was out with a shoulder tonite. Its a shitstorm for the Reds and they have zero depth for all these injuries

Fred The Hammer

Bosox/O's Over

Ho-Hum another winner

Fred The Hammer

Mets Win 7-1 since Wednesday and 15-5 in the past week

Hope I can help somebody besides 2DaBank!!!

2daBank

Nice job brotha.

Fred The Hammer

Nice job brotha.

Thank you sir. Cards even easier tomorrow....gotta see the lines. Mikolas will be hungry after some rough starts.

Fred The Hammer

Early leans....jump in 2DB

Mets/Milw Over 8 -115.....Harvey and Chase Anderson are both coming off injury and not that sharp. Milw's lineup is nastier vs righties

Braves +170/Cubs.....Sean Newcomb has ability and I've always thought Quintana is overrated. Cubs aren't hitting that great and Schwarber is out vs a lefty. Have to do some work on Atl vs lefties?

A's/Mariners Over 8.5.....The ball seems to carry in Seattle better then it did a few years ago. Plus Gravemen is terrible

Pirates (-157) over Miami.....Tailon is nasty and the Bucs have been so hot. Not sure who Miamis pitcher is though?

2daBank

I'm little busy at moment. I'll try to dig into games and post some thoughts here in hour or so after the little lady goes to sleep.

Fred The Hammer

I'm little busy at moment. I'll try to dig into games and post some thoughts here in hour or so after the little lady goes to sleep.
    Thats cool. Try to catch up with you tomorrow!

Added the Pirates (-154) over Miami......Jameson Taillon has a 1.26 era and Pitt is 8-2 vs RH pitching. Trevor Richard has a 8.64 era. Reasonable price with these numbers imo

Fred The Hammer

Adding:

Oakland/Seattle Over 8.5 (-105)...Graveman's era is 9.45. Seattle's guy is 7.27. Seattle is on a 8-2 Over streak and the A's are 4-2 Over.

Cards Over 2.5 (+100) 5 innings......Brandon Finnegan hasn't pitched for the Reds since last June. 1 rehab start in AAA this year and he went 5ip with 8 hits, 5 walks, 4 runs. This should be a no brainer if it doesn't get rained out.

Fred The Hammer

Cards Over 2.5 Bang.....My Reds truly truly suck. They may come close to the 62 Mets with 120 losses

8-1 and 16-5 betting streaks this week

fourlokobro
    fourlokobro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

All good picks lately... keep it rolling!

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by fourlokobro View Post
    All good picks lately... keep it rolling!

Thank you man!!

I have the Braves +170 in a parlay.....going to go ahead and say Winner Winner. Man...the Braves can really put up some runs!! It used to just be Freeman but they have alot of other guys really swinging it! Albes is no joke!!

9-1 and 17-5 this week

gilbert91016
    gilbert91016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

Good work !!

Fred The Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by gilbert91016 View Post
    Good work !!

Thanks man.....this Cubs/Braves game is why you don't count your chickens though? 10-2 lead blown...lolllll. Why is the dumbass manager leaving in the same pitcher to blow the entire lead? You have to bring in a guy that throws a slider to Baez. Thats his kryptonite. Everyone knows that? Oh well...its only $30 on a parlay

1234 ... Last