AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Of course detroit loss, how many of us were on them

should of told us something

also many on the reds except for one post I read although they had many chances to maybe score and possibly win also many errors on their part, still many were on this game and another loss.

as always fade the public

better luck friday folks

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

two bullShit games with goofy calls and all the above included. After reading the recaps and watching the replays on ESPN I have to ask were the reds and tigers backers on the right side or not, although in the end the right side for both is seattle and mets. Just curious on your thoughts????

I said lay off a week or two and see some outcomes

only played detroit but I should learn to take my own advice

degenerate#1
    degenerate#1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watched the Reds game off and on, the go ahead run looked like he missed the plate in which case the game would have been 2-2 and who knows what would have happened. At +153 odds it was definitely the right side.

For the Tigers, I thought Hernandez was not as dominating as his last two starts. He dodged a lot of bullets. Detroit they had a few chances to blow it open. 9th they had good chance to tie it but no clutch hitting. Seattle they had the one chance with the bases juiced and made that clutch hit to get the 3 runs. Overall I would say Seattle bettors were lucky.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I can only tell you my perspective boss on the tigers game... I saw the records and ERA for the pitchers not to mention the records for the teams and I could not figure for the life of me why Seattle was not only favored but by quite a bit as it kept rising... Detroit's pitcher had a better record and ERA, Detroit had a better rocord, first in AL Cent., and with a longer winning streak... To boot everyone here and my one friend who is on a losing streak had Detroit and the over... I was a click away from taking Seattle with that under but a 4 cent last minute drop changed my mind...

I always bet at the very very last possible second but I like one game today without waiting.. LAD I think Bonds is broke tonight...

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I watched the Tigers game and I saw that crazy play and could not believe what the hell was going on. If Guillen does not act like an idiot and just tags Beltre (or did he?) then that game is tied and who knows what happens after that. O well Im on detroit again tonight.