Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

MLB Season Thread.....Play Ball!!! Also solid Fantasy Advice from an old Vet!!

Started off with Yankees (-156) over Toronto.

Severino is the real deal!!! I got him in my fantasy cash leagues....don't know how he's underrated? Won't be for long! He going something like 18-4 with a 2.83 era this year

Tonite....another square play but its going to win

Cleveland (-168) over Seattle

Kluber is great. Felix was great...about 6 years ago. Cleveland 67-38 vs RH pitching last year. I'll take some of that!!

Strong early leans:

Oakland lost their 2nd young starter to TJ surgery. They don't have any pitching! Look for a ton of Overs from them!! They can hit!! Khris Davis, Olsen, and Piscotty from the Cards.

White Sox...see above. Alot of Overs as James Shields is their opening starter and he sucks!! They can really hit though....like them to be competitive as dogs too!

Phils......good young talent.....could be nice value early in the season

Royals....fade them big time. Duffy lost it. Perez just got hurt and a key power hitter for them. Cain was a team leader and he's gone. Hosmer is on SD. They're going to really suck

Fantasy wise....I got Chase Anderson dirt cheap in a few of my leagues. He was leading the NL in era til he got hurt last year. He's prob owned but if you can get him....do it early!

Lets grind out some nice $$ this year!!! I was in Vegas last year for the NFL draft and faded fat Colon for an 8.5 Over. Braves and Milw.....4-4 in the 3rd inning. Games are easy if you pick your spots!!!

GL!!!!

Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 03-29-18 at 05:18 PM.

Fred The Hammer

Picked up Tim Anderson SS White Sox in 2 of my fantasy leagues. 2 HRs today and could steal 20 easily if he could get on base more. Why not take a shot? Marcus Siemien is another sleeper I like. 27 HRs in 2016 and has some talent. He could be decent if you're scraping the barrel on shortstops

Fred The Hammer

1-1

Plays for today:

Cubs RL -1.5 (-119) Hendricks has given up No runs in his last 3 starts in Miami (21 ip). Cubs put the hammer down on these scrubs again.

Nats team total Over 5 (-115) Homer Bailey is pure shit....Nats will beat him senseless today and Reds have 5 pitchers on the DL already

I also got Over 8.5 last night for this one. The Reds will throw out 6 lefties against Scherzer and put up a few runs atleast.