area51steve
    area51steve's Avatar Become A Pro!

detroit/seattle who you got?

I'm on a losing streak and need a win badly. Tigers are my favorite team and I'd hate to bet against them but king felix is pitching amazing again and andrew miller is still a young kid that needs work on his breaking ball, he mostly relies on his fastball and I think Ichiro will expose that weakness tonight.. Or would the over/under be a better bet?

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

I would never lay this price against Detroit, but I do like the Under.

JAHgger4noz
    JAHgger4noz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by area51steve View Post
    I'm on a losing streak and need a win badly. Tigers are my favorite team and I'd hate to bet against them but king felix is pitching amazing again and andrew miller is still a young kid that needs work on his breaking ball, he mostly relies on his fastball and I think Ichiro will expose that weakness tonight.. Or would the over/under be a better bet?
    Like Seattle here. Felix seems to be getting back to his old form, dominating form. He's wracking up alot of innings...3of his last 4 , gone 8 innings. Other than that Boston game at home on June 26, he hasnt given up much runs. And in that BoSox game they built him a 4-1 early lead...boston chipping back to take the lead. Yet Seattle's offense still came back hard trying to get Felix the win (in which they won). It'll take a very good pitching performance from their opponent and I dont see that coming from the lately inconsistent Miller. Meche (KC) and Rodriguez (Hou) were the only 2 loses from his last 5...where Seattle's offense got no more than 2 runs. Can Miller limit them to 3 runs or less?

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think if you "need a win badly" this is the last game on the card you should be looking at.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Detroit in this game personally.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Got to go with Ganchrow. This is the last game you go with in a losing streak. Take the Yankess over the Devil Rays. Yankess with a small money easy chalk win would be the best way to get out of a slump.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

I'm on o 8.5 (mb). Good luck area51steve!

area51steve

thank you 4 your help everyone. i guess i'll take my tigers team because of the value.. good luck to you all!!

RJS
    RJS's Avatar Become A Pro!

not playing it but if so would take seattle JMO

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I got the under as well...

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

thank you 4 your help everyone. i guess i'll take my tigers team because of the value.. good luck to you all!!
    tough one man I had Detroit too and we should have won if it wasnt for that crazy play the Ms scored 3 runs.

little iffy
    little iffy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Detroit ML

Take Tigers ML because of the RLM (only one today from + to -) 11-0 when this happens. It will keep going up all day, i got it early -115........gl

area51steve

game 1 pissed me off.. them umps are idiots. pudge shouldn't have been ejected and seattle's 3rd run shouldn't have counted. Luckly I made my money back with the cubs today. lookin at tigers again tonight and maybe braves, nationals, and reds. Anybody know of any "locks" tonight?

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd say it's probably a lock that there are no locks, but I think there are many underdogs with a small bit of value - Toronto, St. Louis, and the Dodgers in particular, and then maybe a bit on Pittsburgh, the White Sox, Colorado, Texas and Washington, perhaps.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I got Seattle and under for LAA.. good luck guys