EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Cat Nights of Winter - 7/8

I'm 2 and 7 since coming back from hiatus. Suckalicious. Here are 5 games with brief commentary due to time:

Houston -163: In a game where the starters must go deep due to the 17 inning game yesterday, give me Oswalt at home.

Detroit +130: No Ordonez today but I think the Tigers get the sweep. Trying to send a message to the front runners.

Toronto +112: Both starters suck. I'll take the plus number with, likely, no V. Martinez today for Cleveland.

Minnesota +112: Silva is decent. Playing the come on Vazquez coming back down to earth. Plus the ChiSox have scored 5 runs per game in this series. My guess is that they get 3 at the most today.

Kansas City +114: If this is tight in the late innings today, KC will win. TB's bullpen is just horrid. TB needs a better outing than 6 IP and 3 runs allowed from Kazmir which seems to be his norm. I don't think he can do it in this spot.

Good luck everyone.

E

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on KC and against you on Houston Ebone.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

E I agree with you on Houston, but I really like the RL in that one more than the ML. If the Mets have a late lead I think they'll hold it. If Houston wins I think it'll be because Oswalt throws a solid game and Williams gets hit.