Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

Need a Winner Tonight: Going to the Game!

More than likely I'll end up at the Jays/Tribe game tonight.
    Anybody got a winning play for me on that matchup that they really like? I'm looking for objective input so I don't perfunctorily homer myself. Win or lose, thanks in advance.

fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the tribe will prob win. Cliff lee seems to be good at home, not so much away, while halladay is great at home.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know Checker, this is a really tough game, because it's not clear what's up with Halladay. He's been very up and down, and I doubt anyone knows exactly why, including him.

I think overall though, since Halladay's having semi-problems, Lee has been doing ok recently, Cleveland has a good lineup and a decent pen, and Troy Glaus will probably be out, I'd take Cleveland as a moderate underdog.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

How about the over at 9 (-115) currently? 5 of Halladay's last 6 starts I think have gone over, Jays hit lefties well and Lee's games also trend over.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gotta take the Tribe in this game as well. They have been a great money earner this year, and I'll ride them as a live dog once again tonight.

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14497

Thanks everyone for the input. I only had time to nip into the forum before heading out. I ended up going with the over (thanks EaglesPhan36 + Razz in his Friday thread) for the easy winner . . . sounds like breakfast, 'over easy'!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Congrats - nothing more fun than cashing one when you go to the game.