Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hope Astros beat the Dodgers in the World Series… L.A. will be favorites

i do like Kershaw.. but the Astros are a really charming team, and Altuve is the hardest working man in MLB.

what a winner that guy is..

i hope they do it in 7, what a ride that would be!

Go ASTROS!!

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

Don't forget to make the Astros logo your avatar. Could you be more of a frontrunner?

Toronto... That worked out well.

Cleveland was gifted a championship by playing tackle football on a basketball court.

Now Houston, who was the best team in baseball for the majority of the season.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Ro0k View Post
    Don't forget to make the Astros logo your avatar. Could you be more of a frontrunner?
    Cleveland was gifted a championship by playing tackle football on a basketball court.
    good advice.. i will do this, thanks

Ratzz

Go 'Stros!! Dodgers are killers.. but i like Altuve and this little bunch.

Ratzz

Go Strozies'

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

He said he's hoping Houston wins the World Series, I hope they do too, that doesn't make me a front runner either.
    I'm a Royals fan, I love them when they lose, I love them when they win.
    I personally think L.A. wins, but I'm rooting for Houston.

p.s. Cleveland was gifted a basketball championship by refs and front office playing games with Draymon Green.

Ro0k
    Ro0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2492

I'm a big Yankees fan, so you can see where his stupidity annoys me, lol. He has a knack for getting under my skin.

Cleveland was extremely physical with GS those last few games and the refs let them get away with it. That's what I was referring to.

Ratzz

I'm a big Yankees fan, so you can see where his stupidity annoys me, lol. He has a knack for getting under my skin.
    Cleveland was extremely physical with GS those last few games and the refs let them get away with it. That's what I was referring to.
    Yanks are trash. they never belonged there at all.
    1) rescued by MLB in Wildcard vs. Twins.
    down 3-0 Top 1st. 1 out. Runners on 2nd/3rd.
    Strike Zone immediately becomes size of a playing card.
    MLB made damn sure to stop bleeding at 3 Runs.. no way they come back from 5-0
    team too young. Bruising their egos.. MLB knows that Wankees are $$$$

2) Totally rescued again by MLB vs. Indians. down 2-0. getting swept is bad for ratings.
    only that mattered this early in Playoffs/

3) Down 2-0 to Astros. Rescued YET AGAIN!! MLB made sure to tie series..
    but in last two games, Skankies on managed 1 RUN. ONE SINGLE RUN IN TWO FULL GAMES.

never belonged there.. Judge and Sanchez are going to be a problem, because they are both
    huge and strong, but neither is really intelligent, or worthy of being a Capt.

that kid does not have 52 HR's in a real Stadium. Right porch is 343 Ft.
    when he hit's it, he hits it hard.. but didn't do that in Houston. Strikeout King