1. #1
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 30,507
    Betpoints: 5390

    MLB Saturday

    Toronto TT over 3.5 -105 for .5 unit. Loss.
    Cinn 1st 5 innings - 1/2 +160. WIN.
    Cinn TT over 4 -125. WIN.
    LAA 1st 5 innings - 1/2 +165. WIN.


    YTD: 283-253-11 +4.66.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 08-19-17 at 08:50 PM.

  2. #2
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 30,507
    Betpoints: 5390

    Pitt game over 8 -150 for .5 unit. WIN.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 08-19-17 at 08:50 PM.

  3. #3
    JerseyGodFather
    JerseyGodFather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-17
    Posts: 1,389
    Betpoints: 1378

    I didn't play it but I'm pulling for the jays to score 1 more.

  4. #4
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 30,507
    Betpoints: 5390

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGodFather View Post
    I didn't play it but I'm pulling for the jays to score 1 more.
    Me too....

  5. #5
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 30,507
    Betpoints: 5390

    Thank you Toronto for another huge embarrassing loss, losers. Team sucks.....

  6. #6
    chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-16-10
    Posts: 3,344
    Betpoints: 79

    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Thank you Toronto for another huge embarrassing loss, losers. Team sucks.....
    Totally brother, just curious why you bet them if they suck?

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 109 pts

    BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 101 pts

    BTP
    Week 3
    4-1-0 685 pts


  7. #7
    AchillesTG
    AchillesTG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-19-13
    Posts: 1,596
    Betpoints: 5555

    Just doing a drive by, Good Luck Buddy!

    I'm on HOU/BAL +161

    Thank God Football is starting!

  8. #8
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 30,507
    Betpoints: 5390

    Quote Originally Posted by AchillesTG View Post
    Just doing a drive by, Good Luck Buddy!

    I'm on HOU/BAL +161

    Thank God Football is starting!
    Great to see you my oldest friend !!!!!! NFL....... Just waiting for the regular season............

  9. #9
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 30,507
    Betpoints: 5390

    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Toronto TT over 3.5 -105 for .5 unit. Loss.
    Cinn 1st 5 innings - 1/2 +160. WIN.
    Cinn TT over 4 -125. WIN.
    LAA 1st 5 innings - 1/2 +165. WIN.


    YTD: 283-253-11 +4.66.
    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Pitt game over 8 -150 for .5 unit. WIN.




    Day complete: 4-1.

  10. #10
    Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-09
    Posts: 3,986
    Betpoints: 9604

    Atta boy Mag!

  11. #11
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 30,507
    Betpoints: 5390

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Atta boy Mag!

  12. #12
    killerbeast6
    Update your status
    killerbeast6's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 11-04-16
    Posts: 1,361
    Betpoints: 1909

    Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post



    Day complete: 4-1.
    Nice hits Mag!

  13. #13
    JerseyGodFather
    JerseyGodFather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-23-17
    Posts: 1,389
    Betpoints: 1378

    Nice hit on the Pitt over I was on the under and I think the rain delay really hurt the SP's. Great call. Keep it up.

  14. #14
    44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-14-13
    Posts: 30,507
    Betpoints: 5390

    Quote Originally Posted by killerbeast6 View Post

    Nice hits Mag!
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGodFather View Post
    Nice hit on the Pitt over I was on the under and I think the rain delay really hurt the SP's. Great call. Keep it up.




    Thanks men !!!!

Top