Betpoints: 13182

MLB Tuesday

TB game over 7 -115. Loss.
    Boston ML -200. WIN.
    Cleveland ML -233. WIN.
    Milwaukee ML +106. Loss.
    SF game over 7 -140 for .5 unit. WIN.

YTD: 256-237-10 -3.38.
    Last edited by 44 Mag; 08-09-17 at 05:57 AM.

Dr Nostron
    Dr Nostron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10978

3 team parlay - Boston, Cleveland and Houston.

Who screws me?

Good luck today friend!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nostron View Post

Who screws me?

Good luck today friend!
    Mostly likely a road team, you have two, but you have the best three plays on the board. BOL today my friend.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Who screws me?

Good luck today friend!
    Tribe feel really overpriced to me. Don't get me wrong I love kluber but rox starter no slouch himself. Not saying tribe don't win just that number just feels high in what I expect a tight low scoring contest.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Tribe feel really overpriced to me. Don't get me wrong I love kluber but rox starter no slouch himself. Not saying tribe don't win just that number just feels high in what I expect a tight low scoring contest.
    Agreed. But I also think Sale on the road after his worst outing might be a bit pricey (I took him) LOL. Hope he doesn't get bombed tonight. That GD Farrell, he leaves a pitcher in until he gives up 6-7 runs before he moves his fat ass.....I have seen it a dozen times with him. Just one of many managers that need to find to new careers........LOL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Agreed. But I also think Sale on the road after his worst outing might be a bit pricey (I took him) LOL. Hope he doesn't get bombed tonight. That GD Farrell, he leaves a pitcher in until he gives up 6-7 runs before he moves his fat ass.....I have seen it a dozen times with him. Just one of many managers that need to find to new careers........LOL.
    It like the easiest job in the world yet these guys tend to suck at it! Lol. It not like football where it actually requires a brain.

I doubt sale will get bombed but i did lean over there, forget why at moment which prob why I passed, lol.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

It like the easiest job in the world yet these guys tend to suck at it! Lol. It not like football where it actually requires a brain.

I doubt sale will get bombed but i did lean over there, forget why at moment which prob why I passed, lol.
    The only guy I like is for Arizona, and the Red Sox had him. He coaches, he consuls, encourages and is younger enough to relate. Fu.... Farrell used to be a Pitching Coach, you would think he would know how it feels to get bombed and left in the game on national TV ???? Well, I bought the MLB Channel for my son from DiecTV, so he gets every game every day.....

Dr Nostron

In the last month or so - i have been doing pretty well with two team parlays - everytime I move to 3 one of the 3 loses in some spectacular bad beat fashion.

Over/unders have been brutal since All Star Break

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

In the last month or so - i have been doing pretty well with two team parlays - everytime I move to 3 one of the 3 loses in some spectacular bad beat fashion.

Over/unders have been brutal since All Star Break
    Since that time frame.......

2daBank

The only guy I like is for Arizona, and the Red Sox had him. He coaches, he consuls, encourages and is younger enough to relate. Fu.... Farrell used to be a Pitching Coach, you would think he would know how it feels to get bombed and left in the game on national TV ???? Well, I bought the MLB Channel for my son from DiecTV, so he gets every game every day.....
    I used to pay for that then I figured out I could stream them all for free, +ev!!! Lol

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I used to pay for that then I figured out I could stream them all for free, +ev!!! Lol
    THat's the smart way to do it. I rarely watch a game. That's why in the morning I read guys still up @ 2AM bitching somebody made a error, a balk cost them the game etc. It would drive me crazy.

2daBank

THat's the smart way to do it. I rarely watch a game. That's why in the morning I read guys still up @ 2AM bitching somebody made a error, a balk cost them the game etc. It would drive me crazy.
    Lol. Yea I don't actually pay much attention but it usually on my tv. Mostly just for background noise I guess?

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I've been betting Cleveland a lot but I am laying off this one also. -260 is pricey considering Marquez has been stellar. guy hasn't lost since June and Cleveland has an awful interleague record. mag, you should probably lay off this one. BOL fellas

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

houston is worth the risk.. Holland is an auto-fade for me.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    I swear it was anyone but chisox I'd prob be fading keuchul, always been a hater! Lol. I've had zero interest in cws since the fire sale tho.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I swear it was anyone but chisox I'd prob be fading keuchul, always been a hater! Lol. I've had zero interest in cws since the fire sale tho.
    probably not the best year to do that..... chisox are awful. I love betting against them as much now as much as I loved betting them as a home dog earlier this season
    Last edited by shocka1212; 08-08-17 at 03:01 PM.

SAX27
    SAX27's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5738

Go get 'em Mag...liking Rockies +1.5, a little on Rays & Giants are intriguing. Its the time of year to select various dogs and stick w/totals.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

I wanted to play the Dodgers today but the Dbacks SP's name is Godley. I'm hesitant to bet against a godly person.

2daBank

probably not the best year to do that..... chisox are awful. I love betting against them as much now as much as I loved betting them as a home dog earlier this season
    Yea wasn't good idea early on this season, don't think I tried more than few times this year, lol. he hasn't been good since his return tho. Tonight if he was playing a big league roster id be more interested in the possibility or the over maybe. Not against this minor league lineup.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    I wanted to play the Dodgers today but the Dbacks SP's name is Godley. I'm hesitant to bet against a godly person.
    Nobody on doyers has hit him either. Very limited sample, only 40 something abs, they well below the Mendoza line in those chances.. on other side zona lit maeda up in b2b outings early in the season. I think dbags give lad a tough series here.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5712

Nobody on doyers has hit him either. Very limited sample, only 40 something abs, they well below the Mendoza line in those chances.. on other side zona lit maeda up in b2b outings early in the season. I think dbags give lad a tough series here.
    So many thanks!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I've been betting Cleveland a lot but I am laying off this one also. -260 is pricey considering Marquez has been stellar. guy hasn't lost since June and Cleveland has an awful interleague record. mag, you should probably lay off this one. BOL fellas

#1 you were correct. #2, well, remains to be seen........

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SAX27 View Post
    Go get 'em Mag...liking Rockies +1.5, a little on Rays & Giants are intriguing. Its the time of year to select various dogs and stick w/totals.
    GLM, Sax. You know more than me.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Good Luck my man.

2daBank

Yea wasn't good idea early on this season, don't think I tried more than few times this year, lol. he hasn't been good since his return tho. Tonight if he was playing a big league roster id be more interested in the possibility or the over maybe. Not against this minor league lineup.
    Man it a shame I had no faith in cws. Keuchul is back to being the bum I've always claimed him to be! I know I'm being extreme but hey I'm a keuchul hater! Lol. Just for over purposes no way would I have actually bet Sox, Stros could easily still win considering the chisox pen.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

#1 you were correct. #2, well, remains to be seen........
    astros playing inconsistent as of late... zona came through today..

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

TB game over 7 -115. Loss.
    Boston ML -200. WIN.
    Cleveland ML -233. WIN.
    Milwaukee ML +106. Loss.
    SF game over 7 -140 for .5 unit. WIN.

YTD: 256-237-10 -3.38.
    Day complete: 3-2.

Dr Nostron

Good day!

Friggin Houston!!!!!

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Good day!

Friggin Houston!!!!!
    Thanks brother. I know, tough to take road teams lately, no matter who's pitching. I was keeping my fingers crossed for Sale seeing as how he got walloped last time out.