RundownDave
    RundownDave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

MLB Monday

Picks tonight:
    TB Rays -105
    Odorizzi is on the mound for the rays and is a consistent pitcher. By no means am i saying he's great but you know exactly what he's going to give you. a chance to win the game if you put up some runs. Gossett is young and showing signs but is quite inconsistent. Look for the rays to jump on him quickly if he doesn't come out fresh. That being said its after the all star game and you have to see what post all star trends emerge but the odds are to good to pass. i except rays to win this game about 65 percent of the time, so a very high EV in my opinion.
    Red Soxs -104
    The Blue Jays are a really bad team and have been able to get good lines against them all season. Stroman gives them a shot at any game he pitches in, with a quality W-L and era to back it up. That being said Stroman is a in for a tough night he will have to pitch a fantastic game tonight as Rodriguez has the stuff to keep in check the jays line up. Look for Boston depth in the lineup to be the difference here, the simply are just a better team in every sense. But only bet up to three units on both picks because of the volatility of the sport itself.

Good Luck everyone tonight.
    Last edited by RundownDave; 07-17-17 at 03:17 PM. Reason: take of units per pick

RundownDave
    RundownDave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

make sure you practice bankroll management
    Last edited by RundownDave; 07-17-17 at 09:30 PM.