Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Nationals Bullpen Blows yet another save !!

8 th blown save this season after 8 innings or more, unreal, down to the final strike and the fat albers serves it in the heart of the plate to get rogered.. This surely cannot be a championship material without a closer. Sad !!

TheChamp1
    TheChamp1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6383

Matt Albers is such a useless POS

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by TheChamp1 View Post
    Matt Albers is such a useless POS
    Mets down to their final strike and the chump throws it middle of the plate asking to be hit, nationals have one of the best offense but one of the worst bullpens, they definitely need to find a closer, else they are not winning nothing.

Laker_crazy

Nats lucky escape to win this, but the shit bullpen question remains.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by Laker_crazy View Post
    Mets down to their final strike and the chump throws it middle of the plate asking to be hit, nationals have one of the best offense but one of the worst bullpens, they definitely need to find a closer, else they are not winning nothing.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Ha. Last week I read a story that a family put in the obituary of their dad that "he died peacefully at home after the Nationals bullpen blew yet another win". LOL

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Ha. Last week I read a story that a family put in the obituary of their dad that "he died peacefully at home after the Nationals bullpen blew yet another win". LOL

TheChamp1
    TheChamp1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6383

If the Angels cover the +1.5, then Matt Albers will have cost me a $2,700 parlay win.

Laker_crazy

I am certain the nationals bullpen cost a lot of people money tonight...especially the ones that bet the nationals on the run line.. 2 run home run in the bottom of the 8th would have brought relief and then matt albers killed it !!

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Too many people calling games before they finish in here. I never understand why they think baseball games only last 8.5 innings. Nats get their "W" and all is good.

delpiero7
    delpiero7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1720

Harper, Zimmerman, Murphy and Rendon at the heart of the batting lineup is cancelled out by useless POSs in the bullpen.

The Nats will be needing Mad Max, Strasburg and Gio to go at least 8 innings when it comes to the postseason, else they ain't winning jack.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by TheChamp1 View Post
    If the Angels cover the +1.5, then Matt Albers will have cost me a $2,700 parlay win.
    Rest easy, my friend

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by delpiero7 View Post
    Harper, Zimmerman, Murphy and Rendon at the heart of the batting lineup is cancelled out by useless POSs in the bullpen.

The Nats will be needing Mad Max, Strasburg and Gio to go at least 8 innings when it comes to the postseason, else they ain't winning jack.
    Totally agree, they are lucky that they have 3 quality starters who can go deep in the ball game, can't imagine if they didn't have these guys, their bullpen would get blown up mid way through the game, good offense coupled with a good defense is the key to success, hope they understand it soon !!