rmcaj
    rmcaj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Under 9.5 for Sunday Night Baseball?

I was looking at both Bonderman and Bakers numbers and I think I have to play this under of 9.5 I know the numbers lately lean towards the over, however Bonderman should keep Minn in tact and Baker should at least keep Minn in the game. Someone eluded to the fact that the over/under should really be 8.5 or 9, since the recent hitting trend that has been going on in this series the line could be inflated. Right now I'm gonna play this under and hope for like a 4-2, 5-3 type game, or they can make it really easy and stress free for me and we can have ourselves a nice little 1-0 game where both Bonderman and Baker bring no-hitters into the 7th inning. Everyone knows when you need a game the most it's never easy. Well I need this one boys and I really really want to cash it. So I'm gonna continually comment on the game in this thread as the game goes on. Good luck all under backers!

rmcaj

Nice start for Bonderman in the top half of the 1st lets see what baker does.

rmcaj

Great 1st inning for the under. Saw everything you wanna see in an under, strikeouts, great fielding, and quick at bats. Keep it going boys!

rmcaj

Can't ask for more when you bet an under...wow was that a sweet way to end the week.

djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

I'm a dumbass I betted Tigers RL....i will never bet RL again!!

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow, very impressive rmc, I admit I didn't see this one coming at all. Care to elaborate on why you liked the under so much? What did you see that pointed you in that direction so confidently?

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Baker, tough break for him tonight.

rmcaj

Well baker had been solid his last 2 starts and bonderman had a couple rough outings but seemed to be getting back on track. The first two games were slugfests and I really didn't expect to see that tonight. The oddsmakers also knew there had been a lot of runs scored recently so the betting public was most likely gonna side with the over producing a more then average juiced line with the public money favoring the over. I decided to pull the string here and got what i expected. Minnesota's is not as good offensively as they showed the last 2 games. So out of all the plays you could of done with this game I thought the safest play was to go with the under. The tigers were laying way to much juice to risk here and I didn't feel comfortable letting it ride with the Twins therefore I let it roll with the under and it payed off.