CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Play of the day

SD -1.5 +300 - I do bet a lot of dogs,but rarely lay runs to get bigger price. Been looking at this one,on and off most of day.....just got a feeling today about SD with ex-Cub Clayton Richard on the bump. Current Cubs,that hit vs him have a BA of .178. Richard is a solid ground out type of pitcher,I am viewing this one with little consideration for the wind and more so for the pitchers "best friend" ...the double-play..........................Realize that Lester is no slouch...but just got this feel........................GL

CamNewtonOutfit
    CamNewtonOutfit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

i like this one too but im not sure i trust them to cover the 1.5 keep in mind they swept em at home sd over cubs

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by CamNewtonOutfit View Post
    i like this one too but im not sure i trust them to cover the 1.5 keep in mind they swept em at home sd over cubs
    Yea,also it's the 1st game of the home-stand....however this angle does hold a lot more water,after the ASG,the way I see it...................................... ........................................ ...BOL

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

not that its any of my business... but are these 1 unit plays? ($100) I like the play... especially your point about it being the first game of a homestead..something they've struggled with. also just swept them in San Diego
    Last edited by shocka1212; 06-19-17 at 02:48 PM.

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    not that its any of my business... but are these 1 unit plays? ($100) I like the play... especially your point about it being the first game of a homestead..something they've struggled with. also just swept them in San Diego
    This play is 1.5 units $150,when I had my play of the Month it was 5 units $500.....For me that is the best way to calibrate your games 1-5 units....after all what is the diff. btwn a 1-2 unit play,then a 6-7, or 8-9....it's too hard.....My days of having 3 bookies and betting nickels,dimes and quarters are long gone.....Don't know how long you have been doing this....but be care full.... later on I went on a two year hot streak,not up,up,up but like the stock mrk. Betting 3,4,5 k a game and not even watching it !! It becomes monopoly money after a while,then you go cold and get hammered!!
    .....OH...the many stories I could tell..............but I wish you and everyone,all the best!!....... ​DO NOT CHASE UR LOOSES !!!
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 06-19-17 at 04:23 PM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by CappinTerp View Post
    This play is 1.5 units $150,when I had my play of the Month it was 5 units $500.....For me that is the best way to calibrate your games 1-5 units....after all what is the diff. btwn a 1-2 unit play,then a 6-7, or 8-9....it's too hard.....My days of having 3 bookies and betting nickels,dimes and quarters are long gone.....Don't know how long you have been doing this....but be care full.... later on I went on a two year hot streak,not up,up,up but like the stock mrk. Betting 3,4,5 k a game and not even watching it !! It becomes monopoly money after a while,then you go cold and get hammered!!
    .....OH...the many stories I could tell..............but I wish you and everyone,all the best!!....... ​DO NOT CHASE UR LOOSES !!!
    in the process of getting hammered.. went up 7k and gave 2 back....going to cash out 4k and play around with the rest until the NFL season starts. Appreciate your advice.. anytime I ask a question, its never condescending. I was just curious.

CappinTerp

in the process of getting hammered.. went up 7k and gave 2 back....going to cash out 4k and play around with the rest until the NFL season starts. Appreciate your advice.. anytime I ask a question, its never condescending. I was just curious.
    No prob. ask anything,there is no such thing as a stupid question...if you want to know something you don't know.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

dude why does chicago suck so bad now? regardless if this wins or not, this was a great call. chicago is feeling the world series drought

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    dude why does chicago suck so bad now? regardless if this wins or not, this was a great call. chicago is feeling the world series drought
    It's only a great call if SD wins !!

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

It's only a great call if SD wins !!
    they'll win. i dont know if they win by 2 runs, but they should cash

WorldCashLover
    WorldCashLover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

I saw this thread but didn't have it in me to go ML but considered it!! Looking good though.

My first post and I notice my username,, ehh kind of tacky but whatever.
    Points Awarded:

JayDr3am gave WorldCashLover 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

So close. I tailed, and think you capped it perfect imo. Just one of those days

CappinTerp

So close. I tailed, and think you capped it perfect imo. Just one of those days
    Yea, can,t get too high with win of too low with loss,on to next bet.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Yea, can,t get too high with win of too low with loss,on to next bet.
    exactly... just another lap in the marathon... today might be the day to bet rangers.... Liriano is a usual fade