CamNewtonOutfit
    CamNewtonOutfit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 908

Umps threw the yanks game

Hey guys anyone see what i saw? the ump refused to call several pitches strikes in the 8th/9th/10th innings that had clearly nailed the corner of the strike zone! Burned me cause they lost in the 10th.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Not just umps i think yanks threw it themselves too as a bone to a dog to a's. How often have u seen relief pitch waaay outside few times in a row on a fool count - guaranteed no swing and a walk.
    How often does tall and brown davis a strikeout recordsman get walked to load the bases?
    and finally that ball hit by him poorly that was a comfortable pop out for both center fielder and 2b - just slips out of the glove just in time for too previously loaded bases to score

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

Needless to say they were jogging instead of running for it just to dive in the end.

I ve noticed countless attempts to put a's ahead in what fairly should have been a blowout soon after sunny gray stepped off the mound.

reesp18
    reesp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1469

I have noticed games like this also. The coaches just leave in the shit relievers in close games and just poor calls over and over by umps, huge errors in judgment by key players , all causing games to suspiciously go one way. I feel ya

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

banker is the goat of putting ump info into his capping... they screw games/totals up all the time

CatHawk
    Update your status
    CatHawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3609

I had the same bad beat man... I mean what a way to end that game. 2 outs, bottom 10th no one on base.... pop up off the palm of his glove ugh.... not gonna get myself worked up though.

I noticed ump thing too. Then I saw him call a similar call for the Oakland's pitcher... Consistency is what you look for in an ump. Batters and pitchers have to adjust. That being said, I only chimed in around the 6th inning, as I had live bet yanks (dumb). So, I didn't see most of the game to see if the ump was being consistent through the first half, but seemed consistently calling (bad calls) for the latter part. Ruminating over it won't help though. No way of knowing if it was intentional or shear dumb calls. Could've just had a bad night.

Anyways, shake off the bad beat back on the money train
    Last edited by CatHawk; 06-16-17 at 12:23 PM.