chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Personally I don't like playing on teams off a road trip that ends at coors for a number of reasons. Don't even know how teams fare in that spot just have a lot of reasons for why it wouldn't be best time to back a team.. either way gl
    close to 54.1%, but if its an NL East team returning home from 3 consecutive road series with last at Rockies.... 9-3 SU. ironic.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Nail biter.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

If that's easy, Vegas won't exist. Pounding an obvious favorite - yes, -150 favorite - is not exactly pounding play, big-time square play.

Rusty Bucket$
    Rusty Bucket$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Bhoor that's a ridiculous statement. Pounding a play that's -150 doesn't make it a square play. I had many reasons for this play and I watch just about every mets game. If the nats were even money I would have played it exactly the same, it had absolutely nothing to do with the price. Scherzer obviously doesn't have his stuff tonight but all 5 Mets runs came from a player who had 15 RBI's last year. You're a genius if you saw that coming

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

That's what bhoor does. He jumps into threads afterwards and acts like it was an easy decision. Meanwhile most of the picks he posts are shit so not really sure what he's doing if he knows all these obvious winners
    Points Awarded:

Rusty Bucket$ gave goduke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Rusty Bucket$

Well I felt great about the play and don't regret the decision. The only thing I regret is posting it for everyone to see that ended up tailing me. I felt strong about the play, sorry if I cost some guys some money. I'm a diehard met fan and it's not easy for me to go against the teams I root for, but I saw a good chance to make some money and wanted others to benefit too.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mets finally win

I got buried

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3704

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    That's what bhoor does. He jumps into threads afterwards and acts like it was an easy decision. Meanwhile most of the picks he posts are shit so not really sure what he's doing if he knows all these obvious winners
    You're another degen here.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

I pulled the trigger on the Nats too, against my better judgment. Scherzer just didn't bring it tonight. Pure and simple. He didn't respect the Mets...no pitch selection or strategy. Thought he could phone it in and they made his ass pay. Motivation factor for this game was all Mets. I still bet the Nats tonight because I thought the Mets were in such a bad place mentally. But they pulled it off. I hope everyone learned something here, including me.

Machine Choice
    Machine Choice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2736

I haven't looked at the matchup yet for tomorrow, but Nats would seem to be pissed off for tomorrow's game. Might be a lock, depending on who's throwing

Rusty Bucket$

Yeah scherzer just didn't have it tonight. I'm not gunna lie though I still don't feel bad about my play at all, or feel that I was on the wrong side for that matter. It took a guy who had 3 total homeruns last year, jack two out to win the game tonight. And they still had a great chance for the comeback. Nats offense showed up, which I thought it would. Scherzer didn't show up plain and simple. Obviously a lot of people saw something that I didn't because the Mets line got pounded but it is what it is

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by chopperocker View Post
    close to 54.1%, but if its an NL East team returning home from 3 consecutive road series with last at Rockies.... 9-3 SU. ironic.
    Surprising. Like I said I have no numbers to back it up. Just feel like a bad spot to be in considering hardly any team leaves coors without their pen getting a little taxed.. any chance you got numbers dating back a year or 2?

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

This thread reminds me of the puppy bowl thread. I don't think it's the same dude, least I hope it's not.

Rusty Bucket$

Lost 400+ on the bet , not 20 dollars on a prop.

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Choice View Post
    I haven't looked at the matchup yet for tomorrow, but Nats would seem to be pissed off for tomorrow's game. Might be a lock, depending on who's throwing
    Strasburg and Wheeler -206

First 12