CappinTerp
    CappinTerp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Mlb 4 / 14 / 17

BREWERS +119...1.5 UNITS.......LIKE some others, esp Mets total,but not up yet??................................... .........gl

MLB:5-6
    YTD: +2.32 UNITS

CappinTerp

​tb +114......2 units................................... ................gl

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Grabbed me some Tampa right at open. Porcello has a way of beating me tho, even in games he doesn't pitch all that well the offense bails him out. Gl buddy

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

Good luck terp. I liked both of these plays too but havent locked in yet.

What were you leaning for Mets Total? Its so low at 7-7.5 ....Im thinking just FF under after the long marathon last night and not have to worry about BPs.....

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10371

Surprised ur not on dbags +200 w/ grienke, can understand why though not fading Kershaw

CappinTerp

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Grabbed me some Tampa right at open. Porcello has a way of beating me tho, even in games he doesn't pitch all that well the offense bails him out. Gl buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    Good luck terp. I liked both of these plays too but havent locked in yet.

What were you leaning for Mets Total? Its so low at 7-7.5 ....Im thinking just FF under after the long marathon last night and not have to worry about BPs.....
    Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Surprised ur not on dbags +200 w/ grienke, can understand why though not fading Kershaw
    I still may bet ARZ.,go a lot of capping to do.Yea guys, Porcello best days are behind him....I am really high on Archer, last year his ERA was a little high , but got little run support,but pitched in 200 innings and had 233 K's. LY, #'s are deceiving..and he has a virtually unhittable slider. All 3 of you guys : trobin,smut and 2dabank...good hearing from you and I know that all 3 of you,know what you are doing!!.....let's get a profitable season!!................................ anyone tail that CWS pick @ +225 ?

<br>

<br>
    Last edited by CappinTerp; 04-14-17 at 12:00 PM.

CappinTerp

Let's go Brewers and Rays finish these games out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!