Dhuepaxuz
    Dhuepaxuz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Texas Rangers (Millwood) At Detroit Tigers (Rogers) - Wednesday

Texas Rangers (Millwood) @ Detroit Tigers (Rogers)

Over 9 1/2

Good Luck

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Texas +9,000 (ok, +180 will do).

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Texas has been a good play the last 2 days, against Detroit. Im going to try them one more time today for the sweep.

Seems Like alot of dogs, have taken the games the last 2 days.

Later

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

pig,

Yep! Just like I like it!

Good Luck to You!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is scary guys because I like the Rangers today as well.

Macdad
    Macdad's Avatar Become A Pro!

i cant touch this game.....Tigers will have the lead through 5 and blow it in middle relief. Kenny is on a pitch count. Then again, Tigers bats are due to explode. I will not touch this game. Tigers should win it. Good luck guys!

tkt
    tkt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 637

Quote Originally Posted by Macdad View Post
    i cant touch this game.....Tigers will have the lead through 5 and blow it in middle relief. Kenny is on a pitch count. Then again, Tigers bats are due to explode. I will not touch this game. Tigers should win it. Good luck guys!
    Why don't you play Tigers then? Kenny is better pitcher than Milwood. Last 2 games between these teams resulted in better pitcher winning, I think today would be the same outcome. So I think Tigers RL is the play here. Or Macdad is it really so hard? You only have 2 sides here... I'm gonna play Tigers ML with low stake right now

Macdad
    Macdad's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tkt View Post
    Why don't you play Tigers then? Kenny is better pitcher than Milwood. Last 2 games between these teams resulted in better pitcher winning, I think today would be the same outcome. So I think Tigers RL is the play here. Or Macdad is it really so hard? You only have 2 sides here... I'm gonna play Tigers ML with low stake right now
    The problem is that emotions get in the way with the Tigers. They are my team. They should win this game with no question. However, with hundreds of hours of viewing the Tigers, there middle relief sucks. The only way is if Tigers light it up. I hate betting on a two game loser that it will happen. I think this is a stay away game.