buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taking the Rockies

They've lost 4 straight and the Cubbies have won 4 straight. Lopez is undefeated and I think offers great value in this spot tonight. After last night's emotional roller coaster for the Cubbies I think they've shot their emotional wad and will come out flat.

Play: Rockies ML 4 dimes.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

with you here

buztah

Great, AC! In addition to the straight bet I am doing a one dime parlay. Rockies, As, Pirates, and Giants for 14 dimes.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think I can take them after the way they lost that game last night. That had to really crush them from a mental standpoint, then add a 4 game losing streak on top of it.

buztah

They're millionaires. They were upset but they still slept alright. LOL! Hope they pull it out tonight for me.

tkt
    tkt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 637

gotta agree, I just put a small wager on Rockies ML, line looks too high IMO. In fact Rockies have never lost straight more than 4 after last year somewhere in August, so it's gotta be a win for them tonight... Hard to turn this trend around, Rockies can do it today, Cubs aren't anything special, they are the stupid team this season that have broke many hearts with their 1 run losses...