fifawcs
    fifawcs's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have found the slumpbuster

Today was the first day in a little over a month that I didn't bet on anything. To tell you the truth, it was refreshing. I looked at todays scores and concluded that had I bet today, I would have lost even more.

Through much serious pondering, I concluded that I am not losing because I am a bad bettor, but because of the current state of baseball. Based on the scores of the past couple of days, one could say that there have been many upsets. This devalues all value in a play such as james shiedls -110 over micah owings.

I am attributing this unpredictablity to the emergence of interleague play and teams facing pitchers for the first time. Therefore, I am taking a vacation until interlague is over.

I will see you guys then.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Enjoy your time off sir

JBC77
    JBC77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 303

I did something similar a few days ago, except I took just a single day off.

Betting bases can be tough business......just trying to survive until football without reloading.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Just bet on both sides of the same game...you're sure to win and thus, break your slump (just ask jj)