Cubs opened at -169, closed at -134

Already up 4-0.

More free money....

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

5-0.

The Brock Landers of the world win again. He probably got the Cubs at -155 this morning.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 412

Hope you pounded them at -134

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

7-0.

Fade huge line movement and make a fortune, especially when it's a public-backed play.

Bizarre shit this year in baseball. Over and over again.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

9-0

WalkingLuckCharm
    WalkingLuckCharm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2947

Coiner my theory is they give out shit lines like this to mis direct line readers. After all everyone knows about rlm and traps (or sharps anyway). If things all plan out according to how we read the lines the sharps will drive them out of business no?

I see see no other reason whatsoever why they'd do this. Pattern I've noticed is if the dominant team like the Cubs today's line goes the other way, they usually win.

when a terrible team experiences the same deal a lot of the time they get buttfked . Thoughts?

WalkingLuckCharm

Also I think this happens more in bases than any other sport since most their is an abundance of games close to even money

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
    Coiner my theory is they give out shit lines like this to mis direct line readers. After all everyone knows about rlm and traps (or sharps anyway). If things all plan out according to how we read the lines the sharps will drive them out of business no?

I see see no other reason whatsoever why they'd do this. Pattern I've noticed is if the dominant team like the Cubs today's line goes the other way, they usually win.

when a terrible team experiences the same deal a lot of the time they get buttfked . Thoughts?
    Couldn't agree more. I don't think it has anything to do with "real" money or "R"LM. That's all bullshit. No way Houston was pounded this much today.

WalkingLuckCharm

Thinking they used houstons desperation playoff push and arrietas mediocre form to trap the sharps. More often than not there seems to be some angle present for all the free gift games on the opposing team like Houston today. I see this everyday

WalkingLuckCharm

AlsO, I'm inclined to believe it should be obvious that the public is no real problem to the books. I think their lines are well adjusted to challenge any mediocre or novice line reader that bets everything that screams trap. I think especially recently after the Internet came out they've definitely focused a lot of their lines for sharps.

imo you're the best line reader on sbr and on the right track. You just tilt too much. Don't worry I'm a tilter too not hating on ya

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Ya I couldn't pass this bet up.....
    09/11/2016 @ 05:15 PM MLB [979] Chicago Cubs -1.5 +120 ( J Arrieta - R / M Fiers - R )

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Couldn't agree more. I don't think it has anything to do with "real" money or "R"LM. That's all bullshit. No way Houston was pounded this much today.
    I thought everyone knew this by now

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 854

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    if asindycate finds value and bets +150+140 from its accounts it is possible Houston waspounded
    sharps don't always win

MalikHusam
    I LIKE IT
    MalikHusam's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 854

whatever youdo don't believe sportsinsights
    cap the game and pick the winner all there's to it