Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Managers suck...

Why in the hell would Cubs wait until they are down 6-4 to put in chapman?! Fkking kidding me? Why not put him in to protect the damn lead when you're up 4-1?! Just my 2 cents lol...makes you wonder...how many times has shiiiiit like this happened where relievers blow huge leads?

omega
    omega's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Bet overs, you won't give a shit who wins the game.

GreatWallofTrump
    GreatWallofTrump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 758

Putting chapman in in the 7th is not
    going to happen. 2 things I hate. when a manager leaves the starter in too long and when the pen comes in and gets blown the fuk up. Tonight cardinals pulled their starter after 77 pitches and it was a good move for the cards backers and then the cards penetrated the Cubs pen which was bad for me. I hate losing that way.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18710

I agree with you, although they were never up 4-1

Bigphil662
    Bigphil662's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1971

The cubs were up 3-1. I can understand Madden wanted to get Rondon some work but after the first two runners got on base it should have been Chapman time. The Cubs also had the bases loaded in the bottom of the seventh with no out one more run would have made a huge difference. I could just feel this coming after the first two runners got on base and Rondon wasnt taken out.Than he was left in to give up another run just plain stupid.