JBrown1045
    JBrown1045's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody ever play Team Run Lines?

I was thinking about taking the Rockies to score Over 3 1/2 runs. In a hitter's ballpark like Fenway, its usually a certainty that there will be a good number of runs scored. I know Beckett is going tonight for the Sox, but he has to be due for a bad outing sooner or later and he does sometimes have the problem of elevating his pitches and with the Rockies free swinging bats you would have to think they will make solid contact on one of those pitches. Just a thought. LMK what you think.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I rarely ever play team totals myself sir. However, I do feel that they can/will hit Beckett tonight.

Also on A side note... I noticed that JD Drew will be leading off tonight for the Red Sox. Why Frannconea decided to put him in the lead-off position tonight I'll never know.

JBrown1045

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I rarely ever play team totals myself sir. However, I do feel that they can/will hit Beckett tonight.

Also on A side note... I noticed that JD Drew will be leading off tonight for the Red Sox. Why Frannconea decided to put him in the lead-off position tonight I'll never know.
    Well that worked out well tonight. 5 Runs scored already in 3rd. Now I can just sit back and watch game without caring.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

A tip of the hat to you sir.

Congrats

Crayzee
    Crayzee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9053

nice call

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown1045 View Post
    Well that worked out well tonight. 5 Runs scored already in 3rd. Now I can just sit back and watch game without caring.
    it is always nice to watch the game without caring. i listened to bbd and got cards kc over 10 1/2...the game went over before the end of the 2nd inning. now i am just chilling and watch how many runs the royals can score this game. 11-6 already

JBrown1045

Quote Originally Posted by picoman View Post
    it is always nice to watch the game without caring. i listened to bbd and got cards kc over 10 1/2...the game went over before the end of the 2nd inning. now i am just chilling and watch how many runs the royals can score this game. 11-6 already
    I can't believe the KC has scored 15 in the 5th. Its hard to believe the Cards are defending Champs and their not even the best team in MO anymore. LOL

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by JBrown1045 View Post
    I can't believe the KC has scored 15 in the 5th. Its hard to believe the Cards are defending Champs and their not even the best team in MO anymore. LOL
    i still think cards is a better team than the royals, but yeah, cards looks like a bunch of clowns tonight. i bet someone might think this is a rams-chiefs game