Quote Originally Posted by trobin31 View Post
    Play got rained out yesterday

White sox +122

Red sox -115
    Why White Sox with chump Latos?

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10458

No doubt about a pitching advantage for Nats here but Latos has become junk ball type pitcher, lots of change ups and curveballs. I think he can keep Nats bats semi-in check here in what is not hitters ballpark. I like bullpen match ups slightly better for chi sox and Ross hasn't pitched very deep into games while Nats pen getting hammered lately. I also like the situation for chi sox as they were able to get acclimated at home yesterday coming off a terrible road trip. Lastly every one and their sister is on Nats. Would I be shocked to see Latos get ripped apart, hell no, but Nats are currently on the last leg of a rough road trip themselves and so hopefully white sox can take advantage of the weary legs.

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack
    InsideMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

No doubt about a pitching advantage for Nats here but Latos has become junk ball type pitcher, lots of change ups and curveballs. I think he can keep Nats bats semi-in check here in what is not hitters ballpark. I like bullpen match ups slightly better for chi sox and Ross hasn't pitched very deep into games while Nats pen getting hammered lately. I also like the situation for chi sox as they were able to get acclimated at home yesterday coming off a terrible road trip. Lastly every one and their sister is on Nats. Would I be shocked to see Latos get ripped apart, hell no, but Nats are currently on the last leg of a rough road trip themselves and so hopefully white sox can take advantage of the weary legs.
    Fantastic analysis! I agree.

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

What is your unit size?

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

Thank you for this pick! I took the Chicago White Sox runline at +240. You are one sharp man! Keep the picks coming.

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

Pending 6/7/16 8:10pm MLB Baseball 974 Chicago White Sox -1½ +240* vs Washington Nationals (J Ross - R must Start M Latos - R must Start)