Rangers -1.5 +220
    Indians -1.5 +175

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack
    InsideMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Rationale:

Quote Originally Posted by InsideMan View Post
    I actually like the Rangers instead of the Astros. Most folks here are on the Astros. I like Colby Lewis better than Fiers, and the offense lineups of both teams cancel each other out. Texas hitters are more used to the batter's eye in Arlington and Fiers does not move the ball much. I got the Texas runline -1.5 at +215.

I would think twice about the Over. Paxton struggles because he mindlessly keeps chucking away fastballs all the time. He is afraid to throw his secondary pitches because he has no command over them. Bauer lacks accuracy sometimes but he is capable of shutting any offense down with his freaky horizontal movement. Heck, his slider sometimes behaves like a 1-to-7 curveball. That is why I have the Indians -1.5 +175 runline on this game. If not for Bauer I would have gone with the over too.

Too many folks here are rookies in the world of sports betting. Line movements don't always happen because of sharps. Sometimes, the oddsmakers anticipate the squares to make huge moves on a line when they initially set a line. Astros have been playing some chump teams (pitchers) on their recent winning streak (they have won 11 out of their last 13 games). It is obvious what squares do when they see a winning streak.
    Last edited by InsideMan; 06-07-16 at 01:16 AM.

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

All the three predictions of the day were correct inspite of picking all underdogs: (1) Rangers won, (2) Indians won, and (3) Under 8.5 runs in the Indians-Mariners game. Even though the Rangers won, I lost my Rangers runline bet by half a run.

Day 1: +0.75 units

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

June 7th:

Tigers RL +215
    Rangers RL +195
    Red Sox RL +150

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

Added Pick:
    Pending 6/7/16 8:10pm MLB Baseball 974 Chicago White Sox -1½ +240* vs Washington Nationals (J Ross - R must Start M Latos - R must Start)

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

Added Pick:
    Win 6/7/16 9:40pm Live In-Play Baseball 9977 Tampa Bay Rays/Arizona Diamondbacks Under 6 -120* (Fixed Price)

So far, out of the five picks, we have a perfect 5/5 winning record on picking underdogs to win. Unfortunately, three out of the five picks won by only one run.The other two picks won by 2 or more runs. Got too greedy in going for the +220 runline odds instead of accepting the +130 moneyline odds. So the record today is 2-3.
    Last edited by InsideMan; 06-08-16 at 12:49 AM.