Halfapointoff
    Halfapointoff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1158

Alert! Alert! Alert!

We are 1 inning away from the worst closer in history to take the mound (Gregerson) for the Astros. You ask if he is the worse ever, then why does he still keep taking the mound in the ninth? Because the manager is a dumbass! And the other teams must be paying the manager to keep putting him out there to lose.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Should intros $100 on +324 a's?

Halfapointoff

Watch this retard struggle to throw strikes. He gets behind in the count on every batter he faces.

Rbyrne
    Rbyrne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12643

Ur an idiot....they used Harris and he got them 3 up 3 down

Halfapointoff

Damn! I am an idiot! I meant You're

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack
    InsideMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Halfapointoff View Post
    Your an idiot. Look at the timeline dumbass. All post were before the Astros 9th. It was assuming business as usual. So of course disregard since Gregerson didn't pitch. Dumb fuk! Based on your comments and your avatar I bet you live in New Orleans or a transplant to Houston after Katrina. Must suck to have everything explained to you....true definition of dumbass that will never amount to anything in life
    *You are an idiot.

Stop with the racist tirade. This is why no one replies to the threads you keep creating. I have reported you to the mods. This is a pattern with you.

Halfapointoff

LMAO. You reported me to the mods.Should I hire an attorney? Racist tirade? Stick to your little birdie and conspiracies of rubber baseballs. I got one for you that you might like, you must be from San Francisco.

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

LMAO. You reported me to the mods.Should I hire an attorney? Racist tirade? Stick to your little birdie and conspiracies of rubber baseballs. I got one for you that you might like, you must be from San Francisco.
    In San Francisco, we clean out the trash every Monday.

You dig?

Halfapointoff

No I don't understand. Please explain. You clean trash? What type of detergent do you use? Is it industrial, and does it have fragrance to make it smell better? Or is that a metaphor, and you clean all the homeless people in San Fran?

InsideMan
    Amphibian Blackjack

No I don't understand. Please explain. You clean trash? What type of detergent do you use? Is it industrial, and does it have fragrance to make it smell better? Or is that a metaphor, and you clean all the homeless people in San Fran?
    I knew you wouldn't understand. Your an idiot.