tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

BONDSWATCH - 13th June 2007

King Bary is at it again.

SAN FRANCISCO -- Both Barry Bonds and the entire Giants lineup have been looking for anything resembling offense recently, and everyone finally found what they so desperately needed Monday.

The Giants needed their 4-3 win over the Toronto Blue Jays perhaps more than any other win this season. Entering the game, the Giants were shouldering a 21-scoreless inning streak and coming off an Oakland sweep. For Bonds, it had been 12 games since his last home run.

Bonds stroked a two-run homer approximately 438 feet over center field in the fourth inning to tie the game and ignite a three-run, go-ahead rally. Ray Durham followed Bonds' home run with a double down the right-field line, and the Giants finally managed to string together some hits.

It was home run No. 747 for Bonds, who is now eight away from tying Hank Aaron's all-time record.

Dave Roberts was back in top form in only his second game back with the Giants since elbow surgery. He ended the Giants' run drought in the first inning. Roberts singled, stole second, advanced to third on the bad throw and was driven in by Klesko. Roberts reached first and easily stole second in his first two at-bats.

Starting pitcher Matt Morris earned the win by throwing a complete game after a rough three-run first inning. Three runs were all Morris allowed, and he halted the Giants' three-game losing skid.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Was waiting for this one, master.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

As far as I'm concerned about says it all.

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

Sorry for the delay, son.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by tacomax View Post
    Sorry for the delay, son.
    I was hoping you didn't noticed he tonked one tonight

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

I didn't see any of the games today, thanks for the update taco.

bigboydan

Barry Bonds Too Much Steroid Use