Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Possible Long Shot

Lotta you guys probably are already down or leaning. If I remember correctly I thought Thor blew up last time, and human nature says that an exceptional pitcher as that will rebound next time. I'm not so sure.

The Marlins are quietly making a nice run. A very good price entices the bite.

MIA at about +165.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

I was contemplating Miami +1.5, but Snyd one of those lockdown pitchers...they could lose 4-1.

Roscoe_Word

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    I was contemplating Miami +1.5, but Snyd one of those lockdown pitchers...they could lose 4-1.
    Just remember a marathon game last night....pen could be spent. Books have me wavering in indecision....just where they want me.

Roscoe_Word

MIA winners of 3 straight clinches the decision. No nirvana for Thor tonite. MIA +165.....

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe_Word View Post
    Just remember a marathon game last night....pen could be spent. Books have me wavering in indecision....just where they want me.
    That game was Wed afternoon and they were off yesterday

Though I saw a bunch of mets (including Syndergaard) spent their off day yesterday in the Bahamas

Not a bad bet, mets have not been hitting lately

Roscoe_Word

Have been tryin the old 3 losses in a row as RF theory, or 3 wins in a row as HD.

Last 2 times: NYY L3 @ DET (Yanks Win), MIA W3 vs NYM (Mets win).....very frustrating.