mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Give odor 50 game suspension

What he did is disgusting. He assaulted a person. He should be thrown in jail. This is worse than steroids and he should be suspended minimum 50 games I would say 100 but that's me. He could have broken his jaw. U can't have guys punching people in the face and getting a away with it. Esp the best players. I would also have him attended anger management classes while he serves the suspension. honestly he should be facing attempted murder charges because anything above the clavicle is at risk for deadly physical harm

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I can't see many people agreeing with you, but I do. It really was criminal. I hope he gets more than 10 but I think it will be 10 games...

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

lots of pansy punches get thrown in brawls.

they just almost never connect.

Bautista was getting ready to punch Odor, even as he got punched you can see him drawing back and closing his right fist.

why should this guy get bigger suspension, just because he is good at punching and Bautista can't defend himself.

Johhnny Cueto got 7 games for kicking Jason Larue repeatedly in the head with his cleats a few years back..

gave Larue multiple concussions and he retired. 7 games for a pitcher? I think he missed 2 starts.

Juan Marichal hit John Roseboro over the head with a baseball bat, resulting in 14 stitches... 8 games suspension missed 2 starts.

Michael Barrett got 10 games for slugging AJ Pierzynski. that might be the most comparable...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    What he did is disgusting. He assaulted a person. He should be thrown in jail. This is worse than steroids and he should be suspended minimum 50 games I would say 100 but that's me. He could have broken his jaw. U can't have guys punching people in the face and getting a away with it. Esp the best players. I would also have him attended anger management classes while he serves the suspension. honestly he should be facing attempted murder charges because anything above the clavicle is at risk for deadly physical harm
    Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    I can't see many people agreeing with you, but I do. It really was criminal. I hope he gets more than 10 but I think it will be 10 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    lots of pansy punches get thrown in brawls.

they just almost never connect.

Bautista was getting ready to punch Odor, even as he got punched you can see him drawing back and closing his right fist.

why should this guy get bigger suspension, just because he is good at punching and Bautista can't defend himself.

Johhnny Cueto got 7 games for kicking Jason Larue repeatedly in the head with his cleats a few years back..

gave Larue multiple concussions and he retired. 7 games for a pitcher? I think he missed 2 starts.

Juan Marichal hit John Roseboro over the head with a baseball bat, resulting in 14 stitches... 8 games suspension missed 2 starts.

Michael Barrett got 10 games for slugging AJ Pierzynski. that might be the most comparable...

They only give guys 80 games for "CHEATING". LOL

Most he will get is 3-5 games plus the fine.
    One punch.
    He is a hot head.
    Trying growing up with a name like "Rough Odor". The kids must have killed him with that.

<br>

<br>

chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8926

this guy is posting reverse suspension jinxes...truly scraping the bottom of the barrel of humanity

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

10 game suspension max. Should only get 5 in my opinion.