BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Saturday Evening Three Pack

1) Dodgers -149.....Mangum's back has kept his pitch count limited, and Gibbons said he's on a 75 pitch count tonight. I think he continues to struggle with his limited pitches, and like Lowe to do enough for the Dodgers to win a 5-1 type game.

2) D-Backs +112....I'd have taken the D-Backs with any plus money in this one. I really think the wrong team is favored with another typical BoSox overlay. I'd rather have Owings over Tavarez any day, and combined with home advantage I've gotta take Arizona in this one.

3) Rangers +139.....You won't find many bigger babies than McCarthy and this is one guy who's cost me a fortune in the past, so tread lightly. I simply can't justify not playing Texas in Arlington at these odds.

GL gents....

BigBollocks

For anyone who's into boxing I'd really suggest taking a look at the under as well as the prop on Cotto to win by KO or DQ in the Cotto-Judah fight tonight. Cotto is a knockout wiz who loves to keep the pressure on, and Judah's style should oblige perfectly....

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I'm with you on that Diamondbacks pick.

Good luck with all your plays.

BigBollocks

Thanks onlooker. That was my favourite play in terms of value on the entire board today (so I'm sure I'll go 2-1 this evening with that being my loss lol)

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Lets hope not. I need the Diamondbacks to have a 3-1 day.