iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Arrieta

In Arrieta's 6 starts, the Cubs have won 52-8 combined. How the hell can you fade him???

Please for the love of god, please stop making a damn thread every time the man pitches so that, finally, when he loses a game, you can claim how you knew he was going to lose. If you post a thread the next time he pitches, claiming he is going to lose, you HAVE to post the tickets of all the games you have faded him so far this year and show how much you have lost going against him this year

I am on record as saying I thought he was going to have a down year (for him). I thought he would post something like 16-10 2.75 ERA 1.12 WHIP. So far, he has shut me the fukk up. I faded him in his first 2 starts, and have backed him in the rest. There is just NO point in fading this man until further notice.

He is THE best pitcher, on THE best team, with one of THE best bullpens in the league. Why do people continue to fade him, other than PRIDE??? Its ridiculous. Either back him or ignore the game. ZERO point in fading him.

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

told u yesterday to play Cubs bro and you just blew me off with that juice comment!

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

It's sale and arietta I will ride till it loses

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    told u yesterday to play Cubs bro and you just blew me off with that juice comment!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aye J Mac View Post
    It's sale and arietta I will ride till it loses
    i didnt blow you off haha.. i just cant fathom playing those crazy juices like you do! I plays cubs -1.5 today haha. I have played Cubs -1.5 in mostly all of Arrietas starts.

And Sale is another guy that people love to fade.. I just dont get it. Guy has the CRAZIEST windup and pitch slot. He is IMPOSSIBLE to hit. Yet he was like -125 last game and i saw all kinds of people on Balt +105 and im like WTF Is going on here.. I made my 2nd biggest bet of the MLB season on Sales last start and he paid off.