pocketrockets42
    pocketrockets42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Twizzle and Lakerboy are automatic fades

I have always browsed these forums, never really posted much.. But I always wanted to thank lakerboy and twizzle for just being some of the flat out worst sports bettors i have ever come across in my life time. The feeling i get when i really like a bet and then see one of them on the same play, is not only a painful moment, but a moment where i immediately realize my head must be stuck up my a$$ today if i like the same thing as one of those bafoons.

So, anyway.... thank you guys. Truly thankful.

And the funniest thing of all is how confident these two idiots could be week after week in loser after loser. Also that guy "mikethefan" or whatever his name is that has the reverse jinx threads is one of the most annoying people i have ever come across in my lifetime.

To the rest of you.. Good luck and god bless.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Quote Originally Posted by pocketrockets42 View Post
    that guy "mikethefan" or whatever his name is that has the reverse jinx threads is one of the most annoying people i have ever come across in my lifetime.

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

Never heard of ya pal? I'm a legend here everyone stops what they are doing and waits for me to post that's when u know ur doing something right

pocketrockets42

You're a delusional wackjob and the only supporters you do have are the ones with the IQ equivalent to a 4th grader. If you seriously believe that any sort of jinx or pregame ritual other than doing your homework has an effect on winning/losing then you should just go find a bridge.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: iloseagain

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

You're a delusional wackjob and the only supporters you do have are the ones with the IQ equivalent to a 4th grader. If you seriously believe that any sort of jinx or pregame ritual other than doing your homework has an effect on winning/losing then you should just go find a bridge.
    Everyone is a little superstitious even the ball players themselves so kick rocks my friend

pocketrockets42

Fair enough, when you have 6 or 7 figures in your bank account then feel free to go on a full blown manic ocd/superstition fest and I wont say a word.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Fair enough, when you have 6 or 7 figures in your bank account then feel free to go on a full blown manic ocd/superstition fest and I wont say a word.
    dont argue with him.. its like arguing with a 8 year old child who is always right

pocketrockets42

I got that vibe.

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Not sure, but last I looked Lakerboy was up on MLB this year, so.....

pocketrockets42

And the Cincinnati Reds were above .500 on the Season until losing 16-0 last night...... Whats your point?

16kredit
    16kredit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4644

Ummm... aaand where exactly is your record? Like you know, proving that you are actually better than them?
    either way, why do we need this negativity? Do you feel the urge to start a thread talkin sh*t?

Oh and no I am not defending either of them. Cheers.

pocketrockets42

Quote Originally Posted by 16kredit View Post
    Ummm... aaand where exactly is your record? Like you know, proving that you are actually better than them?
    either way, why do we need this negativity? Do you feel the urge to start a thread talkin sh*t?

Oh and no I am not defending either of them. Cheers.

Are you a pacifist?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

This is a verified crustyme ghost account.