slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Mags Balty should win again tonight

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Mags Balty should win again tonight
    Don't see any reason why not, and the weather here is actually improving (little). I hope they give us that TT over 3.5 one more time. LOL.

RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    Man, so far they suck. They have cost me 3 games this young season.
    I am banking on Jays to win Over 86.5 games...not a good start there.

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by jgold254 View Post
    Nice call, bud!
    Thanks!
    I live to see another day!

Also won the Over 3.5 for O's, so have about 4 bets left with a few nba/nhL future bets pending
    Today on TB (nhL) and U 8 in Philly

Hoping ATL Hawks win division, but doesn't look good with Miami winning last night.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Thanks!
    I live to see another day!

Also won the Over 3.5 for O's, so have about 4 bets left with a few nba/nhL future bets pending
    Today on TB (nhL) and U 8 in Philly

Hoping ATL Hawks win division, but doesn't look good with Miami winning last night.
    Boston better "be Primed" tonight for that Miami game.

RollinDo

Boston better "be Primed" tonight for that Miami game.
    Guess so, but isn't there more on the line for Heat? They can win division with a win.

RollinDo

MLB leans for today (that I likely won't play, but for discussion):

NYY - Tor (U 8.5)...Last season these 2 teams played in a lot of low-scoring games. I like the 2 starters today, though Pineda got rocked hard last outting.

KC (+1.5)...not sure why Feldman is favored over Ace Ventura, who is generally good on the road.

LAD (ML)...Wood should regroup after a tough outting vs SF. Ruby is nothing special on the road...or anywhere for that matter.
    Dodgers should follow yesterday's loss with a W today

Cards (ML)...short fave line here...better team, better ingredients, Papa Birds

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

bos/bal total is 8.5 are the books fukkin with us or is this for real?

iloseagain

MLB leans for today (that I likely won't play, but for discussion):

NYY - Tor (U 8.5)...Last season these 2 teams played in a lot of low-scoring games. I like the 2 starters today, though Pineda got rocked hard last outting.

KC (+1.5)...not sure why Feldman is favored over Ace Ventura, who is generally good on the road.

LAD (ML)...Wood should regroup after a tough outting vs SF. Ruby is nothing special on the road...or anywhere for that matter.
    Dodgers should follow yesterday's loss with a W today
    You lay some crazy juice.. How the hell could you take dodgers at -160 without anyone besides kershaw pitching? They suck. Please dont take that bet.. If it wins, it wins, but to take -160 on dodgers is insane..

And -215 on KC?? Crazy.. GL

iloseagain

i have orioles TT at 4 -125

RollinDo

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    At first gut-check, I liked the Under 9 in this one...Kelly is much better at home and Ubaldo doesn't normally get tagged, and has pitched respectably (2.57 ERA in just 15 innings though) in Fenway.
    With that said, with the potential of these 2 offenses and what they've showed thus far, I wouldn't mess with any Under in this one...Over or pass.

RollinDo

You lay some crazy juice.. How the hell could you take dodgers at -160 without anyone besides kershaw pitching? They suck. Please dont take that bet.. If it wins, it wins, but to take -160 on dodgers is insane..

And -215 on KC?? Crazy.. GL
    As I mentioned, I'm not playing any of those - just leans I had...and -215 for +1.5 is not that much juice...for ML, yes in most cases. Don't you ever play the RL??
    Why would anyone take Zona with the way they've played unless Corbin or Greinke is pitching?

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Guess so, but isn't there more on the line for Heat? They can win division with a win.
    Boston can get the #3 spot or #4 and stay home.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

I am taking it.......Might even buy it to 8.....

RollinDo

Boston can get the #3 spot or #4 and stay home.
    Yeah - I just read about that - thanks!

Hoping they win and Hawks beat Bullets

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=RollinDo;25571421]As I mentioned, I'm not playing any of those - just leans I had...and -215 for +1.5 is not that much juice...for ML, yes in most cases. Don't you ever play the RL??
    Why would anyone take Zona with the way they've played unless Corbin or Greinke is pitching?[/QUOTE]
    LOL. He has been getting killed.......

iloseagain

At first gut-check, I liked the Under 9 in this one...Kelly is much better at home and Ubaldo doesn't normally get tagged, and has pitched respectably (2.57 ERA in just 15 innings though) in Fenway.
    With that said, with the potential of these 2 offenses and what they've showed thus far, I wouldn't mess with any Under in this one...Over or pass.
    Ubaldo career against boston. 11 starts, 7.26 ERA, 1.76 WHIP. IN boston, 6 starts, 5.79 ERA, 1.79 WHIP. I dont care that he pitched decent LAST year in boston. Boston sucked last year. They can hit this year. Kelly is not a good pitcher ANYWHERE. You dont watch every red sox game like i do.. He is not a good pitcher.. I am not even gona look at his stats but i can guarantee they are skewed by a good stretch at the end of last year, which i am putting 0 stock in. The ONLY reason this game scares me is the line moved down to 8.5, and weather doesnt have a factor. Books are seeing something here.
    As I mentioned, I'm not playing any of those - just leans I had...and -215 for +1.5 is not that much juice...for ML, yes in most cases. Don't you ever play the RL??
    Why would anyone take Zona with the way they've played unless Corbin or Greinke is pitching?
    I never play the +1.5 RL unless its on a big dog.. -215 is a lot of juice no matter how you want to swing it. Are you kidding me haha? Im not saying to play Zona, im saying not to play Dodgers, especially at -160 with anyone other than kershaw.. Theres a big difference in those 2 statements

Yea, and grienke sucks thus far.. wouldnt touch him with a 10 foot pole

jgold254
    jgold254's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1840

Yeah Greinke is off to a horrid start. I think he's actually good fade material.

RollinDo

Yeah, books must know something - maybe?
    But last night, the line for U 9 moved from -105 to -120 in the Balt-Sox game and they clearly didn't know jack about that.

8.5 doesn't seem like that many runs to reach the way these guys have been swinging the bats...and no, I haven' watched a Boston game since the year they won the series. You have better insight into that - I just go by stats since I don't get to watch much mlb.

Dodgers won a lot of games last year with starters who were faves in that vecinity (without Kershaw or Greinke starting).
    LAD can hit, and should hit Ruby pretty hard tonight...maybe LAD TT (O 4.5) is the better play there...anyhow, I will stay away from this one.

RollinDo

Yeah Greinke is off to a horrid start. I think he's actually good fade material.
    You guys think maybe it's the huge contract and the pressure lessened by being on a team that is not a contender (or that he's not in LA)?

Pretty sure he'll come around, but he seems to be in a somewhat comfortable spot right now.

jgold254

I dunno what it is but I wouldn't bet on him if he were pitching against a JuCo team right now.

I also think we've seen the last of the Orioles TT 3.5's for a while. Though if it posts today I'm going to be all over it again.

iloseagain

Yeah, books must know something - maybe?
    But last night, the line for U 9 moved from -105 to -120 in the Balt-Sox game and they clearly didn't know jack about that.

8.5 doesn't seem like that many runs to reach the way these guys have been swinging the bats...and no, I haven' watched a Boston game since the year they won the series. You have better insight into that - I just go by stats since I don't get to watch much mlb.

Dodgers won a lot of games last year with starters who were faves in that vecinity (without Kershaw or Greinke starting).
    LAD can hit, and should hit Ruby pretty hard tonight...maybe LAD TT (O 4.5) is the better play there...anyhow, I will stay away from this one.
    I just like recent form when i make bets.. Dodgers L4 games have scored 2, 6, 3, 2. They arent hitting well. 5 runs is a lot of runs in a MLB game. And alot of times pitchers dont have 2 horrible starts in a row. Ruby is a decent pitcher and it wouldnt surprise me to see him throw a good one tonight against a struggling offense.. GL if you play.

And im taking the bos/balt over regardless. Cant imagine these 2 pitchers throw a pitchers duel.. Good weather here today as well.

jgold254

And im taking the bos/balt over regardless. Cant imagine these 2 pitchers throw a pitchers duel.. Good weather here today as well.
    Ubaldo has been strange for Baltimore since signing, though. He can throw a 1-run complete game or give up 6 in 5. Hoping for a good O's TT.

iloseagain

Ubaldo has been strange for Baltimore since signing, though. He can throw a 1-run complete game or give up 6 in 5. Hoping for a good O's TT.
    yea hes completely hit or miss, but seems to struggle mightily against boston and IN boston.. Ill take my chances.. i have Os o4 -125

jgold254

I just laid down on O's over4 at -110. They've only scores less than 4 runs in 1 game so far. Hope this isn't the second...

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

yea hes completely hit or miss, but seems to struggle mightily against boston and IN boston.. Ill take my chances.. i have Os o4 -125
    I just laid down on O's over4 at -110. They've only scores less than 4 runs in 1 game so far. Hope this isn't the second...
    We all know baseball is streaks. Ride the wave then move on to the next one.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone got info on this 3:30 game in Oakland ??? Two crummy teams, how is it set at 9 runs ??? They only hit that once between them ???

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5700

Still waiting for your Wednesday thread. I'm hungry.

iloseagain

nash likes it

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Angels(Shoemaker) over Athletics (Surkamp) +100 (even)

I'll fill in details later. this game is a SP mismatch.

Angels at even odds +100 2*

jgold254

Anyone got info on this 3:30 game in Oakland ??? Two crummy teams, how is it set at 9 runs ??? They only hit that once between them ???
    I dunno but Oakland blew my series bet... Laid $200 on them... Never again.

RollinDo

Crummy offensively? Yeah, that total of 9 seems a bit high, but I don't know much about the starters - didn't even really look actually.
    Look at the early game today...I'm falling asleep looking at the score periodically.

I just know I win about 20% of afternoon games during the week.
    Snoozefest

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Still waiting for your Wednesday thread. I'm hungry.
    You must be starving if you followed yesterday ???? LOL.

Leaning Red Sox,
    SD
    Cinn.
    SF
    LAD
    TX
    TB
    Toronto
    Now I have to get to the TT's.
    One thing for sure, once again going both TT over in Colorado.

RollinDo

I dunno but Oakland blew my series bet... Laid $200 on them... Never again.
    You would think with Sonny starting the 1st game, they'd have a decent chance at the series.
    When they lost Gm 1, pretty much knew odds were against them.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

Crummy offensively? Yeah, that total of 9 seems a bit high, but I don't know much about the starters - didn't even really look actually.
    Look at the early game today...I'm falling asleep looking at the score periodically.

I just know I win about 20% of afternoon games during the week.
    Snoozefest
    LOL> It's the same in the NBA, Sunday afternoon prime time games: 85-81. WTF !!!!! They should show us what they got. LOL.

RollinDo

You must be starving if you followed yesterday ???? LOL.

Leaning Red Sox,
    SD
    Cinn.
    SF
    LAD
    TX
    TB
    Toronto
    Now I have to get to the TT's.
    One thing for sure, once again going both TT over in Colorado.

First 123 Last