buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Twins RL

I expect the Twins to light up Wash pitchers in this series. Taking the RL for tonight. Who's with me?

2 dimes. Small play.

(I will bet huge on Santana at home tomorrow -- regardless of the amount of chalk).

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gotta disagree with you on this one buztah. There is just no way I can take Silva and the Twins in this game even despite Joe Mauer making his return tonight.

I hope I'm wrong though sir. BOL to you as always

buztah

Thanks, Dan. Nats traveling and Minni had a little rest. Nat BP is just shit and Minni hits shit pitchers quite well. Go Twins!

buztah

Jason Simontacchi (2-4, 5.61 ERA) gets the start for the Nationals in the opener. The right-hander was reached for six runs - four earned - in 4 2-3 innings on Sunday in a 7-3 loss to San Diego.

The right-hander will make his first career appearance against Minnesota.

The Twins will counter with right-hander Carlos Silva who has posted a 2.53 ERA in five starts at the Metrodome this year.

On Saturday, Silva held Oakland to one run and five hits in eight innings, but took the loss as Minnesota managed only three hits in the 1-0 defeat.

Above taken from yahoo! If this POS Nat pitcher gave up that many to the Padres, who can't hit for shit, can you imagine how the shit will hit the fan for him when the Minni bats shell him in the metrodome?

Expecting a final score like Twins 9 and Nationals 5.

buztah

Boys! Boys! This just in. Mickey at the Minni/St. Paul airport says the nats had DECAF coffee on the flight up. Think about it. Those guys are gonna be flat tonight. Said Church had a chicken sub. Not sure how to work that into the handicapp but hey fyi.

GL, boys. Go Minni!

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree, I like Minnesota quite a bit tonight. I have part of my bet on the ML though.

Silva is always a bit vulnerable, but Simontacchi is not getting it done, even with the extra leeway of RFK (although he did, interestingly, have his best start of the year at Cincy).

And if the game is close at the end, Minnesota should have a significant pen edge. They had yesterday off, so all their top guys should be good to go. Washington, on the other hand, has an inferior pen, and on top of that, it is not rested at all. Their top 2 guys, Colome and Cordero, have each pitched 3 straight days.

So all in all I do like Minnesota in this one. GL to us Buztah.

buztah

Silva takin it in the azz tonight. Phuck him. We'll go real heavy on Santana tomorrow. later, boys. Hope your night is going better than mine. gonna shoot some pool.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Be with you tomorrow buztah.