merlin888
    merlin888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

San Diego Padres still havent scored a single run

runner out at home

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

and yet i see people keep backing them on here... not sure i understand it. dodgers bats are banging left and right and SD couldnt hit water if they fell out of a boat, yet everywhere i go, i see people on SD. Maybe thinking that they are due...?

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    and yet i see people keep backing them on here... not sure i understand it. dodgers bats are banging left and right and SD couldnt hit water if they fell out of a boat, yet everywhere i go, i see people on SD. Maybe thinking that they are due...?
    I always see a bunch of people lose their ass backing these bad teams game after game here.

It's ok to pick spots and play them once in a while but more often than not the game is over by the 5th inning.

Suggartown
    Will work for 1/2 points
    Suggartown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    I've been thinking the same damn thing all day long. WHY is everyone so high on the damn Fathers. At least wait till they score a damn run!

jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

Lol i took them +5 runs when down 5... Decided there is no way they wont get any runs again. Damn this team is horrible definitely in the race for worst mlb team of the year at this rate. Time to fade them every game.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24008

I have a feeling the padres get their first run of the season tonight in the bottom of the 9th...game currently in top of the 9th

iloseagain

and this new asian pitcher Maeda.. No one has seen him yet, killed it in spring, hard to believe that the Padres would be very successful against him in his first start in the MLB.. Kinda like when Daisuke started pitching for my Sox.. Dude looked unhittable for a while because no one had faced him before and he had decent stuff.. Once everyone started realizing the idiot couldnt throw a damn strike, they laid off his shit pitches and he had 100+ pitches by the 4th inning every game.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

They will try again for their first run next series

merlin888
    merlin888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

they are going to Coors for next series. it would be really funny if they couldnt score there

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Wind was blowing OUT 10-15 mph the last two nights in SD and that didnt help...lol

dwatersalec
    dwatersalec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5142

I also can't believe they didn't make a run at Dave Roberts when they had the opportunity last year.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by merlin888 View Post
    they are going to Coors for next series. it would be really funny if they couldnt score there
    oh man that would be bad.. you can hit the ball 300 feet there and it will carry out of the park.. might have to bet colorado in that series as well.. SD wont be able to keep up with colorado. Story will have more RBIs than SDs team for the series.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwatersalec View Post
    I also can't believe they didn't make a run at Dave Roberts when they had the opportunity last year.
    I dont think he was going to be their savior

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Gonna be a long season in SD.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6225

Rather ordinary team aint it mo good to see you posting these days.