jeffchitown
    jeffchitown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2495

if the braves win today....

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Braves got this game. I don't see the Nats doing anything in the 9th.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

What's so funny? Nats struggled to score in 75 percent of their games last year. They have same holes (if not more) in this years lineup.

jeffchitown

Quote Originally Posted by NardVa View Post
    Braves got this game. I don't see the Nats doing anything in the 9th.
    It's too funny I'd be embarrassed if I was the nationals. The braves are still a rebuilding team this game should of been a win by nationals by 2 to 4 runs. Oh well it is funny though... few of us were talking smack about the braves yesterday and now they probably win their opener.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

dude dont even bet washington.. simple as that. they are better fade material than the redsox that i made my thread about.. Wash is the perfect fade material

Wash was 18-15 in scherzer starts last year, covering the -1.5 only 12. That is awful. Simple math tells me to avoid scherzer and wash altogether, even in parlays

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

AJ
    That prick Fukk
    Game over , he lost the ball

jeffchitown

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    dude dont even bet washington.. simple as that. they are better fade material than the redsox that i made my thread about.. Wash is the perfect fade material

Wash was 18-15 in scherzer starts last year, covering the -1.5 only 12. That is awful. Simple math tells me to avoid scherzer and wash altogether, even in parlays
    Oh I won't... LOL bottom of the 9th first guy up gets 4 balls in a row for a walk. Are you kidding me? Lets just give this game away.

iloseagain

they out of it

jeffchitown

they out of it
    No matter what happens at least I get my over for the game. I just need the nationals to win my live bet and keep my parlays alive.

Slipknot26
    Slipknot26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1575

They will
    AJ should have held the ball and game over
    Braves are a beat ass

iloseagain

wash with the lead.. still glad i didnt bet them

Breadloser
    Big Bear
    Breadloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Washington and Boston are two of the top 5 teams in MLB for this season. Not only are both rosters stacked, but they both have top farm systems as well. I'll on both of em, very often. Maybe not as much with Scherzer and Price on the mound, but still. These teams will glide into the postseason.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Breadloser View Post
    Washington and Boston are two of the top 5 teams in MLB for this season. Not only are both rosters stacked, but they both have top farm systems as well. I'll on both of em, very often. Maybe not as much with Scherzer and Price on the mound, but still. These teams will glide into the postseason.
    They were going into last season too and we saw how that played out... Wash was favorite to win the WS and boston might not have been top 5, but they were up there

Yep wash was #1 and sox were #3.. GL betting on those juiced lines every day.

Washington Nationals 6-1 (93.5 wins)
    Los Angeles Dodgers 8-1 (92.5 wins)
    Boston Red Sox 12-1 (85.5 wins)
    St. Louis Cardinals 14-1 (88 wins)
    Los Angeles Angels 15-1 (88 wins)
    Chicago Cubs 16-1 (82 wins)

Breadloser
    Big Bear

They were going into last season too and we saw how that played out... Wash was favorite to win the WS and boston might not have been top 5, but they were up there
    I'm not talking about last preseason year and neither should you. Try to stay ahead of the trends.

Boston was trending upwards towards the end of last season. Guys like Boagarts, Betts, Bradley, and Swihart are more mature now and that will result in a bigger impact. Hanley, Ortiz, and Pedroia shift to more of a supporting role. Who says Price can't win 18? With the well rounded offense, and Kimbrel at the back end 18+ is well within reach. They have a bunch of solid arms around him included Kelly who I think will have a breakout year. This is a 90 win team who's GM has signaled to the fanbase that he's willing to make moves to go for it this season. If an ace becomes available toward the deadline Boston will be one of the first teams ready to pounce.

Breadloser
    Big Bear

Also, you can find plenty of value in juiced lines, just like you can find negative value at plus money. You have to do your own work to be able to make profitable plays.

iloseagain

I'm not talking about last preseason year and neither should you. Try to stay ahead of the trends.

Boston was trending upwards towards the end of last season. Guys like Boagarts, Betts, Bradley, and Swihart are more mature now and that will result in a bigger impact. Hanley, Ortiz, and Pedroia shift to more of a supporting role. Who says Price can't win 18? With the well rounded offense, and Kimbrel at the back end 18+ is well within reach. They have a bunch of solid arms around him included Kelly who I think will have a breakout year. This is a 90 win team who's GM has signaled to the fanbase that he's willing to make moves to go for it this season. If an ace becomes available toward the deadline Boston will be one of the first teams ready to pounce.
    im not necessarily talking about last preseason either.. yes, i referenced it, but all im saying is that these 2 teams are always favorites to lead their divisions/win the WS, and yet they constantly suck. IF the red sox acquire another ace, then maybe i will change my mind.. Until then, i will not

Only time will tell. Bos u86.5, gun to head, though (as their team stands NOW). Their pitching isnt good enough to win them that many games.
    Last edited by iloseagain; 04-04-16 at 07:07 PM.

Breadloser
    Big Bear

im not necessarily talking about last preseason either.. yes, i referenced it, but all im saying is that these 2 teams are always favorites to lead their divisions/win the WS, and yet they constantly suck. IF the red sox acquire another ace, then maybe i will change my mind.. Until then, i will not
    Constantly suck? The Red Sox are 2.5 years removed from winning a 3rd WS in 10 years. Nationals won 85 games last season. Try being a Reds or Mariners fan.

That pitching is MILES better than what Toronto put out last season. Like I said, the team has promised to their fans for 2016. They'll spend to add another starter, probably whether they need it or not.

iloseagain

Constantly suck? The Red Sox are 2.5 years removed from winning a 3rd WS in 10 years. Nationals won 85 games last season. Try being a Reds or Mariners fan.

That pitching is MILES better than what Toronto put out last season. Like I said, the team has promised to their fans for 2016. They'll spend to add another starter, probably whether they need it or not.
    I understand this.. But 3 out of the last 4 years, they have failed to win 80 games. Two of those years were 69 and 71 wins. I know im over exaggerating a bit here by saying "constantly suck," but besides that fluke when they won the WS in '13, they have been terrible the last few. And yes, that was a fluke year. They had a bunch of scrubs who DID play very well as a team, but if they played that same season 100 times with the same players, theyd have only won the WS that 1 time..

Breadloser
    Big Bear

Lot of squares are betting against the Red Sox and Nationals, using the last season as a jumping off point. 4 out of 4 LCS teams were considered afterthoughts before opening day. People were picking Tampa and San Francisco to win the WS.

The Red Sox are a team with a young core, trending way up, just like Washington. Both clubs have the organization depth and internal budget to go out and add whoever is needed to compete for a WS. Anyone banking on the Mets and Blue Jays going to back to October is going to lose money.

iloseagain

Lot of squares are betting against the Red Sox and Nationals, using the last season and a jumping off point. How would that have gone last season? 3 out of 4 LCS teams were considered afterthoughts before opening day. The Red Sox are a team with a young core, trending way up, just like Washington. Both clubs have the organization depth and internal budget to go out and add whoever is needed to compete for a WS. Anyone banking on the Mets and Blue Jays going to back to October is going to lose money.
    We will see. Sox overs should be $$ at least

Breadloser
    Big Bear

We will see. Sox overs should be $$ at least
    I wouldn't fade Price, Kelly, or even a healthy Buchholz with those bullpen reinforcements.