RollinDo
    Pickin' up Momentum with every lost Bet!
    RollinDo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5251

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    can we get some fukkin day games in the MLB anymore jesus??? I cant stand when they play 15 games a day, yet cant put any of them during the fukkin day time. I might have to move to cali to guarantee myself some day games every day

That's funny dude.

RollinDo

Nice to have a poster with insight/write-ups for nearly each play.
    If I'm gonna tail somebody, gotta have a little reason to do so.

GL today LoseAgain.

I'll be on the Unders in TB and Oakland...maybe roll with Toronto or SF.

RollinDo

need a winner after bullshit spurs game
    What a terrible ending to that game.
    Ginobli gets whacked from out of bounds and no freakin call.

I'm gonna go big on Spurs ML when they return to SA.

RollinDo

Might as well throw in the Under 8 in KC...both these teams have seen the Under hit nearly every game in the last 2 series each has played.

iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

Reds/sf up to 9
    red sox down to 7.5
    rays up to -145
    min down a little

Finally played some games where the line moves in the right way compared to my bets

ship2volk
    ship2volk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 215

cubs/pit u7 -115*

Ytd 33-43-2 -11.23u

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by RollinDo View Post
    Nice to have a poster with insight/write-ups for nearly each play.
    If I'm gonna tail somebody, gotta have a little reason to do so.

GL today LoseAgain.

I'll be on the Unders in TB and Oakland...maybe roll with Toronto or SF.
    yea i been slacking on the writeups but i feel like i do better when i post the reasoning for some reason.

Thanks and GL to you as well. I think Tor under will be a good play too as they seem to not be able to score runs. And Estrada has been good enough to stifle a decent texas team.
    Might as well throw in the Under 8 in KC...both these teams have seen the Under hit nearly every game in the last 2 series each has played.
    I agree on KC as well.. The reason i ilke backing them on unders so much is because of their bullpen. Not many teams score inthe 7th 8th 9th innings of their games.

iloseagain

dodgers rays is up to u8 -110 now.. dont like that. same thing happened with pit/cubs game yesterday and it ended up going over. Hate seeing lines move in the opposite direction of my bets.. Will watch during the day and check later

iloseagain

5/3
    Cubs -1.5 -115**
    (I mean, why not? Arrieta is insane. No point in fading him when he covers the RL every outing. If he doesnt cover this time, so be it, but ive made plenty betting on him. No one get rich fading him thats for sure.)
    SF/Cin o8.5 -110**
    (Both teams bats are smoking hot. Reds were in a slump for a while, but seem to have broken out. This game should feature a lot of runs )
    Tor -1.5 +115**
    (I expect Toronto to break out of their season long slump in a big way tomorrow. Perez is god awful on the road and Estrada has been nearly unhittable at home. Toronto BIG tomorrow)
    Sox/Sox u8 -120***
    (In a battle of the different colored sox, i expect a very low score here tomorrow. Red sox can not hit lefties, and nobody can hit (or catch) the knuckleballer Wright. His kunckler moves so much, the catchers we have can not even catch it. Good luck hitting it. Low scoring game here )
    Sea/Oak u7.5 -115*
    (I look for Sonny to get back on track against a bad Seattle offense. Big ballpark, he has good numbers against Sea lifetime, and coming off the worst start of his career. I see him pitching very well tomorrow. Oak wont score enough to push this total over by themselves.)
    Rays -125***
    (Dodgers cant hit anything right now, especially lefties. Coming across the country, facing a lefty, in a pitchers park, I like my chances with the rays here. The rays have had good success against lefties lately as well. Really like this one)
    Wash +105*
    (Ride the hot hand in Roark. Chris Young is old and washed up. Small play on a nice little dog here.)
    Rays/LAD u7.5 -120** (I think if rays manage to lose this game, its because Kazmir gets the stick out of his ass and pitches a gem here. Rays best chance of losing will be like a 3-2 type game. I dont think rays lose big here, aka 6-4 or something along those lines. Its hard to score runs in the Trop and I like Rays to win to the tune of 3-1.)

Min +140*
    Min +1.5 -160*
    (I dont care who is pitching in this game, I am fading Houston at this point. They suck balls and can not hit. No need for a write up here.)

iloseagain

​KC/Wash u8 -120**

RollinDo

dodgers rays is up to u8 -110 now.. dont like that. same thing happened with pit/cubs game yesterday and it ended up going over. Hate seeing lines move in the opposite direction of my bets.. Will watch during the day and check later
    Yeah, I waited on this before the line settled down...I really can't pinpoint why the move from 7.5 to 8.
    I made this a small bet (U 8) because of the line movement - like you said, it's similar to yesterday's move in the Cubs-Rats total.

I waited too long to get the Oakland (U 7.5) @ -110...got it for -125. Not a big deal if it hits, but I hate losing a bet and then pay for the extra juice.

iloseagain

Red Sox +125*

Last play. Cws are due for some losses after a very hot streak. I think they cool off tonight and Bos wins this 4-2

iloseagain

Yeah, I waited on this before the line settled down...I really can't pinpoint why the move from 7.5 to 8.
    I made this a small bet (U 8) because of the line movement - like you said, it's similar to yesterday's move in the Cubs-Rats total.

I waited too long to get the Oakland (U 7.5) @ -110...got it for -125. Not a big deal if it hits, but I hate losing a bet and then pay for the extra juice.
    i think were gonna be okay on the sea under. Neither team has been hitting and just like you said about wash/kc, i feel like these 2 teams have been very solid under plays. BOL!

iloseagain

5/3
    Cubs -1.5 -115**
    SF/Cin o8.5 -110**
    Tor -1.5 +115**
    Sox/Sox u8 -120***
    Sea/Oak u7.5 -115*
    Rays -125***
    Wash +105*
    Rays/LAD u7.5 -120**
    Min +140*
    Min +1.5 -160*
    ​KC/Wash u8 -120**
    Red Sox +125*
    Last edited by iloseagain; 05-03-16 at 07:46 PM.

iloseagain

Rays are up to -150.. Apparently people like the rays as well

RollinDo

i think were gonna be okay on the sea under. Neither team has been hitting and just like you said about wash/kc, i feel like these 2 teams have been very solid under plays. BOL!
    Hope so...got 3 plays tonight, and also an IF Win parlay with the U 8.5 in KC (+ GS Warriors ML)

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Cool w the writeups ILose, been meaning to say that. Major devotion to SBR, lol!

Are u a student, btw? Working stiff? Drug dealer? ;-) Just always curious w posters, especially those on here a lot.

Anyway, need to go hurriedly cap, lol. BOL tonight!

mikefan1034
    mikefan1034's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1233

5/3
    Cubs -1.5 -115**
    SF/Cin o8.5 -110**
    Tor -1.5 +115**
    Sox/Sox u8 -120***
    Sea/Oak u7.5 -115*
    Rays -125***
    Wash +105*
    Rays/LAD u7.5 -120**
    Min +140*
    Min +1.5 -160*
    ​KC/Wash u8 -120**
    Red Sox +125*
    U play way to many games must be a brokedik

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by mikefan1034 View Post
    U play way to many games must be a brokedik
    I'm up $1500 last 2 weeks playing $20 a unit

iloseagain

Rays off to a horrible start Along with the under. I knew i should have bet myself out of the under

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Capybara View Post
    Cool w the writeups ILose, been meaning to say that. Major devotion to SBR, lol!

Are u a student, btw? Working stiff? Drug dealer? ;-) Just always curious w posters, especially those on here a lot.

Anyway, need to go hurriedly cap, lol. BOL tonight!
    i do sales and i paint in my free time.. believe it or not, cell phones have internet nowadays which allow me to access SBR whenever i please

And honestly, i do these writeups off the top of my head. Doesnt take me more than 10 min to write these up. I have a pretty damn good knowledge of baseball and dont need to do a ton of research to make my plays. Its working for me, so i think i will continue to do it this way
    Last edited by iloseagain; 05-03-16 at 07:35 PM.

pocketrockets42
    pocketrockets42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

I like your plays every day. Just be careful with Toronto they are slumping.

posey_mvp
    posey_mvp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 902

Nice pick with Cubs -1.5. I think if we keep taking Cubs RL when Arrieta pitches. With the way he's pitching and that offense, you can make some serious money with that..

iloseagain

i didnt post, but i took tor/tex HRE u28.5.. My god Tor cant hit. This is an easy winner

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by pocketrockets42 View Post
    I like your plays every day. Just be careful with Toronto they are slumping.
    yea i have said multiple times that i will not bet them anymore, yet i find myself betting them. I thought they would break out today against Perez, as he blows fat cokk on the road. Apparently they are just really bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by posey_mvp View Post
    Nice pick with Cubs -1.5. I think if we keep taking Cubs RL when Arrieta pitches. With the way he's pitching and that offense, you can make some serious money with that..
    i laugh my ass off when people on here try to be "sharp" and fade arrieta and the cubs... yea lets fade THE best pitcher in the MLB with THE best offense and THE best bullpen behind him. Thats fukkin smart. Arrieta gets ridiculous run support every start and people will just keep fading him.. Its insane. Ill take the RL, ESPECIALLY when on the road all day long.

Jowframs
    Jowframs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6645

Never go against that guy until he loses his first game......Maybe not this year
    Lol.....

Jowframs

Rays are up to -150.. Apparently people like the rays as well
    Thought they were the right side.....Didn't like the Moneyline Move

Jowframs

5/3
    Cubs -1.5 -115**
    (I mean, why not? Arrieta is insane. No point in fading him when he covers the RL every outing. If he doesnt cover this time, so be it, but ive made plenty betting on him. No one get rich fading him thats for sure.)
    SF/Cin o8.5 -110**
    (Both teams bats are smoking hot. Reds were in a slump for a while, but seem to have broken out. This game should feature a lot of runs )
    Tor -1.5 +115**
    (I expect Toronto to break out of their season long slump in a big way tomorrow. Perez is god awful on the road and Estrada has been nearly unhittable at home. Toronto BIG tomorrow)
    Sox/Sox u8 -120***
    (In a battle of the different colored sox, i expect a very low score here tomorrow. Red sox can not hit lefties, and nobody can hit (or catch) the knuckleballer Wright. His kunckler moves so much, the catchers we have can not even catch it. Good luck hitting it. Low scoring game here )
    Sea/Oak u7.5 -115*
    (I look for Sonny to get back on track against a bad Seattle offense. Big ballpark, he has good numbers against Sea lifetime, and coming off the worst start of his career. I see him pitching very well tomorrow. Oak wont score enough to push this total over by themselves.)
    Rays -125***
    (Dodgers cant hit anything right now, especially lefties. Coming across the country, facing a lefty, in a pitchers park, I like my chances with the rays here. The rays have had good success against lefties lately as well. Really like this one)
    Wash +105*
    (Ride the hot hand in Roark. Chris Young is old and washed up. Small play on a nice little dog here.)
    Rays/LAD u7.5 -120** (I think if rays manage to lose this game, its because Kazmir gets the stick out of his ass and pitches a gem here. Rays best chance of losing will be like a 3-2 type game. I dont think rays lose big here, aka 6-4 or something along those lines. Its hard to score runs in the Trop and I like Rays to win to the tune of 3-1.)

Min +140*
    Min +1.5 -160*
    (I dont care who is pitching in this game, I am fading Houston at this point. They suck balls and can not hit. No need for a write up here.)
    Took Arrieata -2.5+155

iloseagain

fukking awful dodgers havent scored runs in like 6 straight games and now they go across the country against a good lefty and shell the fukk out of him.. i dont understand. get the fukk out of here

John Deere
    Beer Time !!!!!
    John Deere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5844

Damnnnnnnnnn going bustoooo

Looking4Winners
    Update your status
    Looking4Winners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7876

Quote Originally Posted by posey_mvp View Post
    Might have to start playing the Cubs -2.5 with Arrieta pitching. So far games Arrieta has started:
    9-0
    7-3
    6-2
    16-0
    7-2
    And tonight's game.

Jowframs

Quote Originally Posted by Looking4Winners View Post
    Might have to start playing the Cubs -2.5 with Arrieta pitching. So far games Arrieta has started:
    9-0
    7-3
    6-2
    16-0
    7-2
    And tonight's game.
    -2.5 only way to go on+Money.......I NEVER Lay Juice on any RUNLINE

iloseagain

if you told me the rays would score 4 runs tonight, then i would have put 20x on them. dodgers havent hit anyone lately, go fukkin figure they go into a pitchers park and drop 7 already

iloseagain

kc 3-1 lol under and wash dead. good night. sorry for this shit hole of a night

iloseagain

2 gascan hamburgers in sf/cin game yet 1-1 in the 7th.. today is awesome

First ... 35363738394041 ... Last