bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Damn you Dodgers!

Here I am counting my money, and Broxton goes and blows it like that. A nice big double your money type dog was handed the game to basically through 8.5 innings, and they imploded like that.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Here I am counting my money, and Broxton goes and blows it like that. A nice big double your money type dog was handed the game to basically through 8.5 innings, and they imploded like that.
    I hear ya, BBD. I know you like to play big, live dogs as much as I do and even though we're often on the right side for 8 innings, something always seems to go wrong in the 9th. That's not bad handicapping, just bad breaks...

Hang in there, bud.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Tough year this year...dogs just aren't getting it done at the rate they normally do.

bigboydan

Quote Originally Posted by Senator7 View Post
    I hear ya, BBD. I know you like to play big, live dogs as much as I do and even though we're often on the right side for 8 innings, something always seems to go wrong in the 9th. That's not bad handicapping, just bad breaks...

Hang in there, bud.
    I'm trying to hang in there Senator. It's just bad luck when you know you find some great value with a 200+ type dog, and lose in that type of fashion.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    I'm trying to hang in there Senator. It's just bad luck when you know you find some great value with a 200+ type dog, and lose in that type of fashion.
    You don't have to tell me that, my friend. I understand completely and I know how it feels...

I lost a little money today (1-2), so we'll get'em tomorrow.

DrSlamm
    DrSlamm's Avatar Become A Pro!

cost me the under

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I had the Dodgers as well. Nice way to cap off an 0-5 night in bases for me.

bigboydan

At least I dragged all you guys down with me with this loss

Seriously though guys... That was extremely brutal to watch happen on the scoreboard.