AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

what was the correct side to be on in Tor TB game???

I had a few losers early with wash and TB but I will take that loss considering it was a game. All those on toronto can go clean out your underwear now. congrats

mockingboy
    mockingboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

It sounds like most assholes that took the Blue Jays lost anyways because they took the RL. I took ML on TB and feel like someone kicked me in the balls.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by mockingboy View Post
    It sounds like most assholes that took the Blue Jays lost anyways because they took the RL. I took ML on TB and feel like someone kicked me in the balls.
    me too

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by mockingboy View Post
    That Tampa bullpen kicked you in the balls.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I've gotten into some serious debates about this question. I believe that there are typically right and wrong sides to the games....but the correct side is the side that wins. Clearly getting a +230 dog up by 5 in the 9th is the right side...unfortunately it wasn't the right side.

The only consolation is that you handicapped it right AC while those who laid the chalk did not but got lucky....

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    The only consolation is that you handicapped it right AC while those who laid the chalk did not but got lucky....
    I believe the right side is the side that was handicapped correctly regardless of whether the team won or lost...

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Of course Tampa was the correct play. Only a damned fool would argue that point. For that matter, KC +250 was the right play tonight, and they didn't even score a run.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Of course Tampa was the correct play. Only a damned fool would argue that point. For that matter, KC +250 was the right play tonight, and they didn't even score a run.
    Right on the button; I had thought it was Ganch HG chiming in with a reply.

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OWNED View Post
    Right on the button; I had thought it was Ganch HG chiming in with a reply.
    Of course Tampa was the correct play. Only a damned fool would argue that point.
    My reply is coming, don't worry. I keep telling everyone who will listen that I'm a damned fool, and no one believes me, but after I write my opinions on this game, you will start to see a bit the reality of it.

Senator7
    Senator7's Avatar Become A Pro!

I 100% agree on both accounts...

buztah
    buztah's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toronto was the right side. The score was weird but you had an ace versus a rookie in the ace's home town. The details worked out differently than anyone expected but if you go back in your mind to before game time smart money was on Toronto.

Having said that, seeing the Jays come back LIVE in the bottom of the ninth -- actually being there -- was the biggest and best win of my life. I can't begin to tell you the feeling. I was an emotional wreck and relieved at the same time. The Jays won, as expected, but certainly did so in a most interesting way. Thank you, Toronto. Helluva ride.

cobra_king
    cobra_king's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 36693

I would disagree that KC was the right side on Tuesday's game. I am not saying that Cleveland was the right side, i don't believe that there was a proper side to that game. My reasoning may be flawed but i believe that taking at shot at KC tonite at +210 with Byrd pitching is a much better play than +250 against Sabathia. I like taking big dog shots as much as the next guy, but i do believe that the pitching matchup has to be right to do it!