EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fool Me Once ...

So I've been riding the CLE money train as of late like some others. Last time I bet against them was the last time tonight's pitching match-up occurred. Maroth vs. Carmona. I think I missed that pick by one game. Ride El Tigres tonight.

Carmona has been pretty dominating, but the Tiggs stranded 19 runners the last time this pitching match-up took place. The thing that pushed me over the edge for it tonight ...

Maroth 6-0 lifetime at the Jake in 7 starts

+160, let's see if I get fooled twice!

The HG
    The HG's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol EP, you know that saying is "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" right? it's not "fool me once, you'll have less of a chance of fooling me twice".

Well I again like the Cle RL, but GL to everyone tonight, we'll see what happens.

EaglesPhan36

Hey if I get enough things backward .... maybe things can go topsy turvy and DET can grab a win. They're also "due" as if that means a load of shit. But c'mon, 5 games vs. CLE, they're bad enough to win one! LoL

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by Ganchrow HG View Post
    Well I again like the Cle RL, but GL to everyone tonight, we'll see what happens.
    I also think the Indians RL is the only way to play this game. Good luck with it Ganch HG.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

also nice call earlier on giants and morris EP currently 8-0

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by AC1318 View Post
    also nice call earlier on giants and morris EP currently 8-0
    Not sure if your talking to me, but that is the only straight up dog I took today. The rest are some RL's to give me plus money on some of these favorites.

AC1318
    AC1318's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Not sure if your talking to me, but that is the only straight up dog I took today. The rest are some RL's to give me plus money on some of these favorites.
    No but good luck to you as well I know eaglephan is a morris and giants fan and he talked about them as a pick for today. GL

EaglesPhan36

GD! I just got home to find out how the Tiggers blew this one! Sheesh! Losses I can take, but snatching them from the jaws of victory suck!