JGuer04
    JGuer04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Royals -1 1/2 +195. Thoughts?

Would like some insight on this wager. Looks pretty good to me. Especially if it is listed again throughout the series.

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13182

Quote Originally Posted by JGuer04 View Post
    Would like some insight on this wager. Looks pretty good to me. Especially if it is listed again throughout the series.
    Nice payoff, IF you think the Royals are going to win. BOL.

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Hard to call tonight but ultimately the Royals are the better faster team.

JGuer04
    JGuer04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Well my thoughts behind it are this. I know its a rookie move and its probably a rookie move, but I feel the chances are pretty good. I have already bet on the Mets ML on games 1 and 2 and lost both. Given the type of ball the royals are playing I am starting to feel that they are a better team. I like the mets at first but the stats are just not there, especially how velocity of mets pitchers are not facing the royals. Only 2-3 misses against degrom or something like that. That's crazy. Anyway if I continue betting the mets I will continue to lose the the high juice, and it isn't getting cheaper. I think putting money on royals + line whether it be run line or money line, they have a better chance at winning atleast 1 more game this series. Im approaching this as a chase. I know the consequence of the amounts doubling up, I just think the royals not winning atleast 1 more game would be nuts. Im fully prepared for the loss should it happen, but I feel like doubling down on them until they win will pay off good. What do you guys think