Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

always do this BEFORE watching game for FREE (virus, malware..etc)

http://www.scamadviser.com
    http://www.webutation.net
    http://www.unmaskparasites.com

Google has a function to warn folks also.

paste in the URL like tzarmedia.com (only paste in name of website, not URL you see)

and they will tell you if people reported viruses or malware

ALSO: before downloading ANYTHING from ANYWHERE
    always check the URL in your address bar.. a lot of times you are switched from a good site
    to a suspicious site. i just had my Plugins turned off and the website where
    i was watching a game, directed me to a site that looked IDENTICAL to Adobe
    to download Flash.

it was NOT Adobe, but clone site.

Vipbox.com itself is clean, but their ads are not, and some of the "graphic X's"
    to get rid of the ad ARE REALLY HYPERLINKS to sites where you pick up malware
    to extract your personal data.

Just be careful is all i am saying. In a hot moment we want to watch a game,
    and that is what hope for.

there are AdBlockers to download, but there again, you must be careful'

GL and have fun
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheGuesser

Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

i work in IT and I get complaints about this very issue every time there is a game on...not only from co workers but relatives as well...those sites are nothing but trojans waiting to wreak havoc...your best bet is to download the KODI and use the sports devil plug in...you can watch most sporting events for free there...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratzz

TheSchafe
    TheSchafe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

Sharp post.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Menses View Post
    i work in IT and I get complaints about this very issue every time there is a game on...not only from co workers but relatives as well...those sites are nothing but trojans waiting to wreak havoc...your best bet is to download the KODI and use the sports devil plug in...you can watch most sporting events for free there...
    thank you, Menses... very much appreciated. i swore when i bought a new computer,
    i would never visit any of those sites, but i checked out vipbox and it passed a sniff test..

but their little pop up ads certainly do not.. i had a pop up come up that looked like the Mac interface with a phone number telling me to call to remove a virus. Really hate stuff like that, i will check out this viewer that you spoke of, very chill tho drop that

thank you
    Last edited by Ratzz; 10-12-15 at 11:53 PM.

Ratzz

edit
    Last edited by Ratzz; 10-12-15 at 11:54 PM.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

norton internet security is your friend.