JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Anyone feel like the sea is parting for a Mets-Cubs NLCS?

Carlos Martinez out for the year, Arrieta on fire, Dodgers struggling, Mets surging

IDK I could be off and we still have a week left in the reg season but these are the two most captivating teams in October IMO and I think it has a realistic shot of happening.

Barnes & Whine
    Punch through the media!
    Barnes & Whine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 722

Yes, I get a eerie feeling this could happen. Could we see the Cubs in the world series??? I think it is highly possible.

Terps1993
    Terps1993's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34372

Mets Cubs series would be awesome. Mets have the best young pitching in baseball and the Cubs have the best young hitting. Cubs did sweep the season series 7-0 however the Mets were throwing Eric Campbell and John Mayberry as their middle of the order bats during those games. Didn't have Syndergaard, Matz, Conforto, Cespedes, Uribe etc... Think this would be an incredible NLCS. First Mets need to take down Kershaw and Greinke and Cubs need to win the wild card game + knock out the Cardinals. Hope it happens.

jmbrandt87
    jmbrandt87's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cubs 12 to 1 to win the world series. I absolutely see them winning the NL.... world series will be a 7 game battle. Arrieta will have a madbum like performance this post season.